Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6 novembre 2023

Customer support by Hritvi was very helpful. Thank you.

Kenny Hills Bakers
Malaysia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 8 novembre 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback on our app.

11 ottobre 2023

very good support, fast and successful!

ballongeschenk-online
Germania
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 8 novembre 2023

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback...

16 settembre 2023

Great support, handled issues quickly. Very polite and professional. Highly recommended!

Aqua SD
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 8 novembre 2023

Thank you for your review.
Thank you writing for our support team.
We're also happy that you appreciate the improvement.

12 febbraio 2024

I have used this app for several years. It works pretty well with some basic but necessary features. I use it for a floral business. Allowing customers to choose a delivery date is important and works well. The app also adds a "note" section, which is important for customers to leave a card message. I also love the date disable feature. This allows me to make certain days unavailable.

I have had a few small issues, but the customer support has always resolved the issues and in a timely manner. Sometimes almost immediately.

Flori
24 agosto 2023

I have some issues that need support, your response is very quick and useful! Another improvement is the support with this app on the payment page. Thank you!

The179decor (DEMO) FEEDFORCE VIETNAM
Vietnam
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 8 novembre 2023

We're glad that you had a quick and useful response from our support team.
We're also happy that you appreciate the improvement of our app.
We value your feedback and your satisfaction, and we hope you continue to enjoy using our app. 😊

14 febbraio 2024

Great support given by Ms. Hritvi . She solved our urgent issue very promptly and guided us through the new changes / updates . Great customer service.

Espe Vegan Corp
1 gennaio 2024

sehr gute Übersicht und einfach zu bedienen

TAVOLINA
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2023

Great app!
This app helped us a lot!
The support is amazing, they helped us several times.

Brotkost
Austria
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 28 giugno 2023

Thank you for the wonderful review!
We're nice to hear that our app has been great and helpful for you.
We're glad that our support team has provided amazing assistance whenever you needed it. Your appreciation means a lot to us.
If you have any further questions or need any more help, please feel free to reach out.

2 maggio 2023

Can be very glitchy, don't know what happens that i sometimes don't get my customers time and date. Or I've tried testing on my own site, choose delivery in the first page, hit next, and it takes me to pick up??? It's great when it works, a huge pain for us and the customers when it doesn't.

Leon's Floral
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 3 maggio 2023

Hello Stephanie, I hope you are doing well.
➝ So the other delivery method option you're seeing on the checkout page is from Shopify and you can check Settings > Shipping and delivery in Shopify.
➝ Our app is only working on the cart page and there is nothing our app does on the checkout page
➝ In the Shipping and Delivery uncheck the This location offers local pickup / This location offers local delivery options from the Local pickup and local Delivery.

11 luglio 2023

very good plugin, great support. my request was processed directly after 1 day.
very good plugin, great support. my request was processed directly after 1 day.

okäse
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 12 luglio 2023

Thank you for your kind words and your 5-star rating. 😊😍
We are delighted to know that our app meets your needs and that our support team was responsive and efficient. 🎊
We value your business and look forward to serving you again. 👏🏻