Recensioni (291)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 dicembre 2022

Great app, great support! Very helpful in our operations. Had a minor issue and support solved it very quickly!

Mercado Verde
Bolivia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 30 giugno 2023

Thank you for the excellent review! We're nice to hear that our app has been great for you and that our support team provided helpful assistance. We're glad we could quickly resolve the minor issue you encountered. If you have any further questions or need any more help, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your operations continue to run smoothly. Thank you for choosing our app and for your support!

9 dicembre 2022

I was facing an issue with the app and with an email sent to the team, they managed to resolve it swiftly and this request of mine was attended to real fast. Appreciate the help!

Sugartree Gelato
Singapore
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 30 giugno 2023

Thank you for the feedback! We swiftly resolved the app issue you faced and attended to your request promptly. We appreciate your recognition and are here to help whenever needed.

23 ottobre 2020

Love the app. Love the options available in the app. And love the customer tech support even more. Keep it up!

Elmyra Lemary
Singapore
Appsonrent ha risposto 5 aprile 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

4 febbraio 2022

I have been using the app since the creation of my Shopify website, it worked well until 2 back to back orders where clients did not put delivery informations on their orders. The delivery informations buttons were placed after the "check out " and "payment" buttons on mobile devices and that created confusion for customers! Fortunately I contacted the app support team directly via the « Help » email and they managed to fix it within an hour or so. Great service, mega relieved!! Thank you!

Popsi Love
Appsonrent ha risposto 7 febbraio 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so grateful for your kind words...

17 giugno 2021

Great delivery schedule app. The chat assistants are also quick and very helpful. It would be great if you could schedule minimum lead times in advance but otherwise great.

Weir Skip Hire
Regno Unito
Appsonrent ha risposto 17 giugno 2021

Woahh!!! Thank you so much for your words!❤️ It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries🙌🙌🙌

Data modifica: 4 agosto 2021

The best scheduling app on Shopify I found. Customer support is amazing and quick! The only downside is that you can't use this with your side cart as it only works at the main cart.

Toby's Deliveries
Appsonrent ha risposto 5 agosto 2021

7 luglio 2020

They helped us customize the checkout process with our theme so it flowed. The support was excellent on this app. Happy!

Board In Aiken
Stati Uniti
Appsonrent ha risposto 13 agosto 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

23 ottobre 2019

I use On Time Delivery to allow customers to select same day delivery. A freelance developer made a change to the app and then disappeared. At some point, I needed to make changes to what he'd done but I know nothing about coding. The people at On Time Delivery responded to my request immediately. I sent them a copy of the code and they told me exactly what to do to fix it. I am really pleased with their customer support.

guesswhatIbroughtyou.com
Stati Uniti
Appsonrent ha risposto 5 aprile 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

2 giugno 2021

I downloaded this app to help my flower shop book and manage orders. It has worked very well and meets all our requirements - I have also found the support that these guys have provided to be excellent. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a way for customers to book delivery and pickup times :)

Olive&Eve
Appsonrent ha risposto 3 giugno 2021

Wowowwwww............😍😍 Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!!! 🥳We really appreciate that you took time to write such a detailed review.🙌🙌🙌 Keep growing and manage your deliveries with Delivery Date Schedule☺️☺️

29 gennaio 2019

Went through all the Delivery Time / Date apps in the store and this is the only one that works fully. Support was exceptional - online chat built in meant I was working through my setup and asking questions at same time.

Craig Cook The Natural Butcher
Appsonrent ha risposto 22 aprile 2019

Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear from you.