Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 giugno 2023

The service is efficient, the staff is very good and friendly, the tools are simple and convenient, and the small problems of loading are also solved patiently. It would be better if different selection dates can be given for different products.

CUPETIT 卡柏蒂精品甜點
Taiwan
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 28 giugno 2023

Thank you for the 4-star review!
We're glad to hear that you find our service efficient and our staff friendly.
We appreciate your feedback on the simplicity and convenience of our tools.
We also appreciate your patience in resolving any loading issues.
If you have any further suggestions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for your support!

7 marzo 2023

We're using this app for a month. It's working really smooth, and if there is issue means the support team helps us to give a better solution for it. Thanks.

Tiles Universe
Regno Unito
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 6 aprile 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about the app. 🥰😍
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further help/assistance in the future 🙂.

3 marzo 2023

Bardzo pomocna aplikacja w dostawach na wyznaczoną godzinę. Działa w 95% bez zarzutu.
Brakuje mi możliwości dodania informacji o przedziale czasowym dostawy w tworzonym zamówieniu przez pracownika sklepu podczas przyjmowania zamówienia przez telefon w tzw. draft orders.

Warsaw balloonmakers
Polonia
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 3 marzo 2023

Hello, Here is the solution for how you can add delivery to the manually created orders.
➝ Please go to the Order Listing page from the app manus.
➝ Change the tab to All orders and click on the Edit button right to the order in which you want to add delivery.
➝ Please reach out to our support using the below email for any help regarding the app. They will help you with your all queries.
appsonrent@gmail.com

8 aprile 2020

so far is good, but i have guests got confused on the mm-dd-yyyy or dd-mm-yyyy. Is there anyway to input the month in terms of Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr instead of numeric?

Gourmet Shop Online Singapore
Singapore
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
20 settembre 2019

Great app, it allows you to deliver only in your open business hours. Great customer service, really helpfull too. I took one star off because it's not possible to set up different delivery dates based on the product, which is a shame. But besides that, solid app

livroom
Francia
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app

Data modifica: 25 maggio 2020

I used this app to help me set up curbside pickup for my food truck over 3 weeks ago and it has been fantastic ever since!

Before settling, I tried a handful of other applications - which all turned out to be more expensive and a complete waste of time. One even lost me $1,000+ of sales when it broke right after launch.

On Time Delivery have been simple to use, reliable, and the support team have been very helpful and responsive.

johnnyandmaes
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app

7 gennaio 2021

I used this app to help organize my deliveries and pick ups at my restaurant when we first went into the lockdown. Now with the second lockdown, Im noticing the padding time affecting when my customers are able to view, purchase, and then pick up or deliver by a few 30min gaps. It would be great if it could be a shorter padding time that they could view, and then pick up 30mins after placing the order.. Iv changed the padding time to 10mins now, but finding it hard to satisfy my customers.

Santorini Mediterranean Grill Napanee

28 gennaio 2021

Ok, just what I need. It would be better if the app can integrate same day delivery and minimum lead days delivery date picker for the products, other than just choose one. Other than this, the function is good for online store.

The Blush Floral
Malaysia

Data modifica: 3 marzo 2022

Great customer service! fast and efficient, been using the app for quite awhile now and im satisified.

Weavve Home
Singapore

Data modifica: 13 aprile 2021

There were some bugs – customers were able to checkout without selecting a date or time but support was quick to reply and offer solutions. :) However, even if you set a limit to the number of orders you can accept within a day or time slot, they did mention that if you've got 1 slot left and multiple customers are checking out at the same time they'll all be able to get through. We just added a buffer for that use case. Otherwise, very useful! If only they could add an order cap per location...

PureGo PH
Filippine
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Appsonrent ha risposto 14 aprile 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!