Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 april 2024

Their real-time customer service was really great. I couldn't choose the add button, but they quickly helped me solve this problem. Really great attitude, five-star review!

ICrochetIt
China
Ongeveer 6 uur gebruiken de app
Cronics OU heeft geantwoord 1 mei 2024

Your five-star review and kind words are truly appreciated! We're glad we could assist you. 🤗

27 april 2024

The images for this application are a bit deceiving. It's not possible to customise all sections of the Cart Drawer - you cannot use gradients as shown within the above pictures. It's a nice application but there aren't enough features. We'd love to see integrations with Bulk Buy applications and options to show a progress bar (encouraging customers to spend more to receive free shipping, additional discounts and free gifts). We hope to see new features.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
24 april 2024

good

AirFit™
Turkije
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
Cronics OU heeft geantwoord 1 mei 2024

Thank you for the high rating 💚 Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance 😊

22 juli 2023

App works great for us and the customer support is super fast. We had pages built on pagefly and they set up the app to work on those pages.

EGA Wellness
7 maanden gebruiken de app
16 november 2023

Didn't get what I wanted but the service was just on another level. Thank you again Veronika for your time and efforts!

PetUp

Giftbyte Shop
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 30 augustus 2023

once you clicked accidently on supscription app. they will charge you 10$ every month and not find how to cancel your supscription.they literally refunded my full money. They are good people. My experience was not good at first but it was excellent at the end of the day.

CUPLIKE
1 dag gebruiken de app
21 september 2023

Very fast support - replied in 2 minutes in the middle of the night!

WeTheLED
Tsjechië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
4 september 2023

Great app and amazing support.

UnSurface
2 maanden gebruiken de app
13 december 2020

Day one and app works effectively. I appreciate the part of the app that allows the add to cart to be skipped. A one product store benefits greatly from this function.

Here Fishy
Australië
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Cronics OU heeft geantwoord 14 december 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!