Recensies (225)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 juni 2024

This very very clean UI, useful and cheap than others. I really like it and you may have a try! Eugene is so nice to help, I really thanks for his helping.

Best Anime Collector
2 maanden gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

Eugene from 1 ClickPopup was fantastic! He quickly fixed my problem and was super helpful throughout the process. Highly recommend his support!

Ayni-shop
Portugal
2 maanden gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

APP is Easy to use and customize. Customer service responded in about 15 seconds.......it could have been faster, LOL ;-) James was helpful and seemed sweet. Kindness means alot to me.

Semen Tanks - Select Genetics
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

James and Eugene were very responsive and helpful sorting out a glitch and my lack of knowledge

thanks guys

keep up the good work

WORKFIT.CO.UK
Verenigd Koninkrijk
6 dagen gebruiken de app
20 mei 2024

Despite having less reviews than other Popup apps, I chose 1Click Popups because it seemed easy, versatile and well designed.

I found this to be the case, and when I encountered an issue and also made a requet for a font to be added, Eugene from the support team responded straightaway and also kept up me updated with progress.

The pop-up does the exat job we need it too and the customer service is brilliant.

So Future
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 dagen gebruiken de app
7 mei 2024

Amazing first impression, is all I can say. First time shop creator and pleasantly surprised at how easy so many features are to implement, such as 1Click Popups. Refreshing.

LUVLY+WILDE
Verenigde Staten
28 dagen gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

Great app for popups with lots of features that similar apps don't have. The backend is clean and functional. The support responds quickly and is very helpful. I can fully recommend it.

Firlefanz
Duitsland
2 dagen gebruiken de app
28 maart 2024

Outstanding customer support! I had a weird bug in my personal email setup that made it impossible to test the functionality (not the fault of 1CP). However, due to the amazing customer support, I was able to identify it. Now, I can use it with confidence and it's really amazing!

Bold Void
Duitsland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
5 juli 2024

Easy to use and good customer service

Isabella D Photo
Australië
4 maanden gebruiken de app
25 april 2024

Good, friendly and quick response by James.
The app works perfectly.
Just did a feature request to ad an upload field to the form.
Nice that they listen to their customers, and add new features to the roadmap to improve the functionality of this excelent product.

Masters of Bamboo bv