Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
27. maaliskuu 2024

I have only good things to say about this product and also the support team behind it. I had very good support by LOU that helped me alot if I had any issues. I REALLY Recommend this app. The APP is great and also the support! 5/5 Stars from SWEDEN

eGrossisten
Ruotsi
Noin 24 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
8. maaliskuu 2024

Cette app est juste géniale!!! Tombée par hasard dessus, je cherchais un équivalent voire mieux de ce que j'avais avant et Boom! Une tuerie! Sans parler du service client hyper opérationnel et réactif (merci Rissa!!). Simple même pour débutant! Je recommande x1000%
Hâte de me l'apprivoiser :)))

Kiss2kiss Cosmetics
Ranska
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

Amazing app, the support was helpful and really helped me to addapt the pop up according to our individual requests.

Ell-Deco
Romania
Noin 20 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
27. marraskuu 2023

Needed help with my pop-up form and Klaviyo integration. Estimated answer was 27 minutes, but I got one within 1 minute and together with Kate, we solved it all in 10 minutes total. She even added some additional tips for my mails and pop-up form so that it converts better. Much appreciated and I highly recommend this app!

Closet Heartz
Tšekki
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. marraskuu 2023

Nice App +The customer service is really what makes this app superior.

Tryber
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. marraskuu 2023

Our address is in China, I can't get in touch with your customer service due to IP evaluation, I need help, my EDM marketing is not getting any replies and clicks, I can't set up product collection.please reply me email.

EVBASE-Premium EV&Tesla Accessories
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. joulukuu 2023

Just had an amazing experience with Patricia with One. Talk about professionalism. patience and knowledge. She is a rock star! Diagnosed the problem and resolved it all. Most importantly, she did it being able to decipher my primitive grunts about the issues I was having! Give her a raise. That's the kind of service every store owner looks for when trying to get things right. 5 Star service! Thanks Patricia!!!

DaniBlade
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
1. joulukuu 2023

ONE has everything I was looking for my business! Their customer service is amazing, patient, and have great communication skills. Big thank you to Lou for helping me solve two big issues that we had. We got it resolved smoothly and I am very happy! Thank you!

Nancy's Jewelry
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
21. marraskuu 2023

great app has all the needs for the business and the support there replying fast and helping til your issue is solved VERY RECOMENDED !

LAGOARDIA.COM
Israel
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. huhtikuu 2024

The moment you install the app they require phone verification and send you to another saying your store is not qualified for the free plan. If it's not free, they should make it clear.

Caulí Beleza Natural