Arvostelut (2 489)

• 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
1. heinäkuu 2023

My help was Jesica
she helped me in everything she could, but really she was with me every step of the way !
she did a very professional job .
thank you very much for your help !

Premium Garten
Unkari
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. syyskuu 2023

always talk to a young lady named naomi and shes very very helpful,helped me when i first started and to this day surprisinlgy its always her who helps me!

Reccomend this app 100%.

AceHoodies
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. heinäkuu 2023

Fantastic and accomodating customer service, by far the best email and sms app on shopify thus far. Extremelly recommended.

Bianchi Moda
Kolumbia
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
28. syyskuu 2023

Rissa was sooo helpful assisting me setting up my email marketing thank you for all your help

Tha Shade
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. syyskuu 2023

the best help they take time to help you anytime of the day. perfect customer service

Sams Dealz
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. kesäkuu 2023

So far so good!!! This app has been a great addition to my website. Whenever I have a question or issue my sales rep Rosie Is there to assist. She does a great job at teaching me the program and making sure I have a good understanding of the app offers. I am very pleased with the app, and happy I've added it.

Fly Shoe Boutique and Accessories
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
8. marraskuu 2023

great team, great support (jane), love working with them

VICTORIOUS
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. kesäkuu 2023

Terrible app, absolutely useless. Their e-mail hosting provider is not working and support is speaking with you as if it's your fault. Use other e-mail newsletter providers, this is an absolute waste of time and support is clueless.

WILN.com
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. elokuu 2023

Post-purchase upsell doesn't show if you're paying with apple pay or such. This is not highlighted in their main text.
Who knows how many hidden "gems" are in this app. I'm surprised to see so many good reviews, though.

please don't contact me for 'offers' to change my review

BABY9
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
ONE vastasi 7. elokuu 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It seems there's been a misunderstanding regarding the functionality of our post-purchase app within the Shopify framework. The challenge with post-purchase offers not being visible upon checkout when using certain payment methods like Apple Pay is, in fact, a known limitation imposed by Shopify. Therefore, no app on the Shopify platform including ours can offer a work around for Apple Pay and such.

You can find more details about this limitation in Shopify's official documentation:

We genuinely value transparency and have taken steps to outline these limitations in our help desk documentation, as you've rightly pointed out. We understand that you'd prefer this information to be more prominently displayed, but due to the intricacies and number of features we offer, it becomes challenging to highlight every detail in our main text. Nevertheless, we take your feedback to heart and will consider ways to make such details more evident.

We're here to assist and clarify any doubts you might have. We appreciate your understanding and hope you find the solutions that best suit your needs.

22. syyskuu 2023

Beware! More Harm Than Help!
Since adding this app to my Shopify store, I've seen a suspicious influx of what appear to be fake accounts. The app's pricing structure suspiciously benefits from a higher customer count, which has led me to question its integrity. To potential users, tread cautiously. This was supposed to streamline my operations, but instead, it's turned into a daily headache. While I can't conclusively point fingers, it's hard not to see a link. One star feels like a gift at this point.

EnchantedFortune