Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
28. marraskuu 2023

I am a new shop owner, and the One App helps me a lot! It's relatively easy to handle and if you still have difficulties, the support team is there to help. I can only recommend it.

JUDILISHES
Saksa
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
2. marraskuu 2023

My experience is great after using this app! Trish helped me alot and love how she managed to solved all my problem immediately! the plan and price is very affordable, this apps is easy to use too.

THEREALLYGREATSITE
Malesia
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
30. marraskuu 2023

Nice App +The customer service is really what makes this app superior.

Tryber
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
22. lokakuu 2023

For now I can't say anything wrong word about this app - is has all features that you might need about upsell, discount codes etc., and what is really important - support team is amazing. I was able to easily connect to chat in couple minutes, and get all needed help (for example change of triggers size for desktop/mobile version, which requires code change). Highly recommended.

Clock For Home
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

Amazing app, the support was helpful and really helped me to addapt the pop up according to our individual requests.

Ell-Deco
Romania
Noin 20 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
5. syyskuu 2023

So far this app has been good for me. Customer support is very important to me because I am not very technical so I rely on this support to keep my business running. I have had a couple calls with customer support and they are very responsive with text, but video/screen share support you have to schedule for the next day usually. My most recent video support call was with Rosy Roberts today and it was extremely helpful. She helped me resolve my main issue and made sure she answered any other questions I had about their service and addressed those as well on the same call.

Custom Scouts
Kanada
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. marraskuu 2023

I just install the application and I face a little issue, Maya from the support chat resolved in 1 minute!! she was super kind and helpful! well done Maya!!!!

Mudithara
Italia
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
5. marraskuu 2023

Maya does a very good job, helped me to get the issues fixed in no time.

Pet Icon
Liettua
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
24. marraskuu 2023

great customer support

Artic Design Co
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
28. syyskuu 2023

Rissa was sooo helpful assisting me setting up my email marketing thank you for all your help

Tha Shade