Arvostelut (2 489)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18. maaliskuu 2024

Rissa was amazing and helpful

dark bird
Arabiemiirikunnat
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
27. marraskuu 2023

Needed help with my pop-up form and Klaviyo integration. Estimated answer was 27 minutes, but I got one within 1 minute and together with Kate, we solved it all in 10 minutes total. She even added some additional tips for my mails and pop-up form so that it converts better. Much appreciated and I highly recommend this app!

Closet Heartz
Tšekki
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
8. marraskuu 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with my experience using "One" on Shopify! I had the pleasure of working with Jane, who provided me with exceptional assistance. Jane went above and beyond to help me customize a pop-up for my website. Her expertise and patience were evident as she guided me through every step, ensuring the pop-up was tailored precisely to my preferences.

Not only was Jane incredibly helpful, but she also exhibited a genuine passion for ensuring my experience was flawless. Her dedication to customer satisfaction truly stood out. Thanks to Jane's expert guidance and the user-friendly features of "One," the pop-up turned out absolutely perfect!

I highly recommend "One" on Shopify for its user-friendly interface and the outstanding customer support provided by professionals like Jane. If you're looking for an app that not only offers excellent functionality but also exceptional customer service, "One" is the way to go. I am confident in recommending this app for a wide range of needs, and I'm looking forward to exploring more of its features in the future.

Thank you, Jane, and thank you, "One," for making my website experience truly exceptional!

Alarmed N' Dangerous
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. elokuu 2023

I have been using this app for more than a year and it has helped scale my business and increase revenue in a variety of different ways. It's an all in one platform and the best part is that the customer service is very kind and diligent so even if it looks complicated in the beginning - since there are many different features, you will get the support to set everything up.

The Ivory White
Espanja
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. joulukuu 2023

Just had an amazing experience with Patricia with One. Talk about professionalism. patience and knowledge. She is a rock star! Diagnosed the problem and resolved it all. Most importantly, she did it being able to decipher my primitive grunts about the issues I was having! Give her a raise. That's the kind of service every store owner looks for when trying to get things right. 5 Star service! Thanks Patricia!!!

DaniBlade
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
17. heinäkuu 2023

By Far one of the best apps available. Have been using this for some time now and am always discovering new ways to increase business. This is pretty much an all inone for e commerce. Highly reccomend this app. Maya has also been very helpful in helping find more ways to increase my business and utilize one' spaltform to full potential. Download now, u wont regret it

Love & Lust Lingerie
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
22. lokakuu 2023

For now I can't say anything wrong word about this app - is has all features that you might need about upsell, discount codes etc., and what is really important - support team is amazing. I was able to easily connect to chat in couple minutes, and get all needed help (for example change of triggers size for desktop/mobile version, which requires code change). Highly recommended.

Clock For Home
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

Amazing app, the support was helpful and really helped me to addapt the pop up according to our individual requests.

Ell-Deco
Romania
Noin 20 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
5. syyskuu 2023

So far this app has been good for me. Customer support is very important to me because I am not very technical so I rely on this support to keep my business running. I have had a couple calls with customer support and they are very responsive with text, but video/screen share support you have to schedule for the next day usually. My most recent video support call was with Rosy Roberts today and it was extremely helpful. She helped me resolve my main issue and made sure she answered any other questions I had about their service and addressed those as well on the same call.

Custom Scouts
Kanada
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. maaliskuu 2024

Cette app est juste géniale!!! Tombée par hasard dessus, je cherchais un équivalent voire mieux de ce que j'avais avant et Boom! Une tuerie! Sans parler du service client hyper opérationnel et réactif (merci Rissa!!). Simple même pour débutant! Je recommande x1000%
Hâte de me l'apprivoiser :)))

Kiss2kiss Cosmetics