Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
22. kesäkuu 2022

Can I give it more than 5 stars? 10++++++ Maya was awesome at getting both my Shopify Stores set up in record time and customizing along the way. Thanks!

Lusomé Sleepwear USA
28 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
3. tammikuu 2020

I have used their in-app chat, and the person who got me back was very helpful and answered my questions right away! So far, so good.

Acqualive - High Quality Alkaline Water Filters
27 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
18. helmikuu 2022

This app provided me exactly what I needed. More than that, the support provided through the process was beyond comparison to anything I've ever received before. The rep walked me through and helped me troubleshoot with amazing ease. Thanks!

The Curry Indulgence
28. tammikuu 2022

The support team is really helpful. In addition, the app is relatively easy to use. So far, I'm happy with this app.

Confidence Socks USA®
7. helmikuu 2022

Great and easy app. Customer service agent was super helpful and made the process enjoyable. Thanks Patricia!

Vivere Canada
23. huhtikuu 2021

Super easy to use and the support is amazing! It did not even take 5 minutes to get comfortable with the front end and the support reached out to me after one minute. Their response time is incredibly good!

Zeitwert Uhren
Saksa
8 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
2. toukokuu 2022

Samantha is incredibly helpful, very professional, they helped me with the integration from start to finish, their app works very well.

ISSACOUTURE
Uruguay
7 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
17. helmikuu 2021

Thank to alice of One Sales pop ups to have been nice and very helpful ! very nice support and apply, it's amazing.

MOTORECO
Ranska
Minuutti sovelluksen käyttöä
15. lokakuu 2022

The support staff are great and the app is good to use! Noelia is a Pro! Please give her a raise. Thank you!

Code Red Gadget
21. joulukuu 2021

Awesome support and cool app! I recommend this to all store owners out there looking to add in pop ups in their shop

Purruchis