Recensies (2.488)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 maart 2024

I absolutely loved my experience with the support team. I just had some technical problems, and not only they made the fix a breeze, but I managed to learn new stuff as well. I want to thank Rissa in particular. She was the one helping me out there - friendly, speedy, and accurate. Much appreciated.

Maya Wear
3 maanden gebruiken de app
6 mei 2024

This guys are simply awesome, they helped me solve errors in the installation of my automations, they even made recommendations aligned to my website, they responded quickly and solved all my doubts and problems in a matter of minutes. I definitely recommend them for your store. i love you guys. blessings.

Dulces Auténticos de San Juan de los Lagos
Mexico
3 dagen gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

an amazing app for popups on your website. great customer service. highly recommend it

Laverz
Australië
24 dagen gebruiken de app
27 maart 2024

I have only good things to say about this product and also the support team behind it. I had very good support by LOU that helped me alot if I had any issues. I REALLY Recommend this app. The APP is great and also the support! 5/5 Stars from SWEDEN

eGrossisten
Zweden
Ongeveer 24 uur gebruiken de app
21 februari 2024

As a chief officer for a 8yr old ecommerce company. I always check with Shopify apps periodically to improve the store. I've been through 10 email marketing apps, last one i've uninstalled is Mailchimp, not as user friendly and cost more.
ONE email marketing is the best email app you'll find to date, hand down. it's the only app you'll need to grow.

PURI5
3 dagen gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

The best app and support on Shopify!

ZIYA
Zweden
24 dagen gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

So this more of a review for the customer service that I have been receiving so far. They literally are like a close friend who is just hella knowledgeable with the interface. You ask and they try to help you out as much as possible. this review is mainly for RISSA! She help me get my sms running smoothly. She had grace and such a positive attitude. THANK YOU RISSA! definitely made me feel like I'm part of the One fam

Barbarian
13 dagen gebruiken de app
3 januari 2024

I like this app better than smsbump and klavyio, in my perspective of just starting out it is cheaper and offers a lot of value with their free/cheaper plans. It's beginner friendly and easy to understand unlike other marketing apps where they're a little hard to work with. Their customer service it's good, I had a problem and it took us a while to figure it out lol but Rissa stuck with me every step of the way until it was fixed!

PetalCloud™
2 maanden gebruiken de app
16 januari 2024

Very useful app! Rissa helped me a lot, kind and expert support! Highly recommended!

Wholesome Life London
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

Rissa was amazing and helpful

dark bird