Arvostelut (887)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18. kesäkuu 2024

Rudolf and the team are absolutely brilliant. They helped straight away to solve an issue i was having. It was my poor understanding of how i set it up and they got what i was wanting to achieve and set everything up then tested it in realtime. The app has helped convert so many customers who came for a browse then bought. 10/10 for customer service. 10/10 for the app

Good Citizens Eyewear
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
OptiMonk vastasi 24. kesäkuu 2024

Hello Nik,

It was my pleasure to assist you! Thank you very much for this amazing review, I am really glad that OptiMonk helps you convert a lot of customers.

If you have questions in the future, feel free to reach out to us again 😊

Good luck with your business 🚀

Best regards,
Rudolf and the OptiMonk Team

18. heinäkuu 2024

Rudolf went above and beyond to help with the issue we had by providing many suggestions and video walkthrough help. Although we have still not been able to figure out the root cause of the issue, we have been able to find a workaround to it. Thank you Rudolf!

HANDT
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. kesäkuu 2024

Really great support, fast and does not leave you before it works

Kirkensgaard Mode & Stil
Tanska
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
OptiMonk vastasi 10. kesäkuu 2024

Dear Kirkensgaard Mode & Stil Team,

Thank you for your review, I'm glad I could help you :)

You can get back to us anytime if you have questions.

Have a great day!

Best,
Stephan

2. toukokuu 2024

Very helpful support!! Thank you for everything

Uhauu!
Portugali
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
OptiMonk vastasi 6. toukokuu 2024

Hello,

Feel free to get back to us anytime.

Warm regards,
The OptiMonk Team

24. kesäkuu 2024

This app was recommended to me to try out "why people are leaving" the website. Then I started looking around at the other features and reached out for help setting up a conversion campaign.

I am so impressed by the help! It's been a week and I did not hesitate to upgrade at all!!

Alef Bet by Paula
13 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
OptiMonk vastasi 4. heinäkuu 2024

Dear Alef Bet Team,

Thank you very much for this lovely review, I'm really glad that you are happy with our app and were impressed with the help.

I wish you all the best with your business and please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need any assistance.

Réka from the OptiMonk team

10. huhtikuu 2024

Gosto demais deste app e nem aprendi a usar todas as funcionalidades.
Atendimento rápido e eficiente também.
Must have para quem tem loja online.

Pickleball Net Brasil
Brasilia
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
OptiMonk vastasi 12. huhtikuu 2024

Dear Pickleball Net Brasil Team,

Thank you for this lovely review, we are very glad that you like our app and its functionality.

We are hoping you'll have a great time discovering all the features and they'll prove to be useful for your business.

If you need any assistance, we are always here to help 😊

Best regards,

Réka and the OptiMonk Team

27. toukokuu 2024

“Loyal customers are a different breed. They don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” By Chip Bell

And this was our experience today with Réka from OptiMonk Customer Advisory and Support. I have always believed that the way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers. Réka was a stray example of this today. Thank you, Réka, and be blessed always!

The Amazon Factory Store Team

AMAZON FACTORY
Noin 23 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
OptiMonk vastasi 30. toukokuu 2024

Dear Amazon Factory Store Team,

Thank you very much for this lovely review, it was heartwarming to read!

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help, I would be happy to assist you again :)

Have a beautiful day and wishing you the best ☀️

Réka

Muokattu 8. huhtikuu 2024

Great support team. They explained everything to me with screenshots and offered a meeting for further explanation. Great App thank you

Macrofashion1
Arabiemiirikunnat
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
OptiMonk vastasi 3. huhtikuu 2024

Hello Dina,

Thank you very much for your review 🙏

If you need any further assistance, me and the whole team are here to help and guide you.

Best of luck with your business and sales!

Réka from the OptiMonk team

14. maaliskuu 2024

Excellent application has everything you need.
A/B testing, analytics, and much more!

HORZO
Liettua
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
OptiMonk vastasi 9. huhtikuu 2024

Dear Horzo Team,

We're so happy to hear you find the app excellent, it means a lot to us!

As always, let us know if you need anything, we're here to help :)

Best,

Sarah & The OptiMonk Team

25. maaliskuu 2024

I was having some difficulties and the customer service was super attentive and patient with me! The support they gave me not only helped me run my campaign, but also made me understand how it works!

Espaço Azulejista
Brasilia
17 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
OptiMonk vastasi 3. huhtikuu 2024

Hi There,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a kind review! We're thrilled to hear you like the support, it's our priority to provide first-class help😁

Have a lovely time using OptiMonk!

Best Regards,