Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 gennaio 2022

So far so good. I am trying the free plan. The design process is good and has many features. There are many templates. The support team is really fast and responsive.

Local Beauty
Italia
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
OptiMonk ha risposto 21 gennaio 2022

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind review and I along with the OptiMonk team are so happy to hear that you find our popup designs and features good :)

If you do ever need any assistance with the App or have any questions then please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you

We wish you many successes with your business!

Kind Regards
Tom from the OptiMonk Support Team

29 novembre 2022

So far so good, will continue using it, the features are so helpful and the support is top notch. I highly recommend.

ONE OFFF
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
OptiMonk ha risposto 2 dicembre 2022

Hi there,

We're so happy that you've shared your honest experience with us, I really appreciate this and was glad to help you 🙂

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Let us know if we can help you further with anything!

Sara from OptiMonk

13 ottobre 2021

Application facile à utiliser, très intuitif.
Avec des dessiner très abouti, rien à dire jusqu'à maintenant, Top.

Kudoi ®
Francia
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
OptiMonk ha risposto 18 ottobre 2021

Bonjour,

Merci beacoup pour cette critique.

N’hésitez pas à nous contacter à nouveau si vous avez besion d’aide.

Nous serons ravis de vous aider :)

Cordialement,
Le serviece clientèle d'OptiMonk

17 gennaio 2020

So far so good! I haven't used it for so long time, so maybe it will increase to a 5 star in time. Thanks

DesignWerket
Svezia
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 settembre 2019

I love this app making my job easier. It is simple to install and to create what I need. Simple to use

Razzipink popup
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 novembre 2022

VERY helpful in GROWING YOUR BRAND. VERY EASY TO USE AND HELPS YOU KNOW YOUR SHOPPERS, IF YOU WANT TO GROW USE NOW

7sinsmafia
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
OptiMonk ha risposto 2 dicembre 2022

Thank you for leaving feedback about our app. We are happy to hear that you found our app useful and that it helps you grow.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Sara from OptiMonk

28 dicembre 2019

I use this app to help me do me campaign. I really like the way the app interact with me, it is a nice and friendly interface. I would like more functionaties in the from plan to start making pop ups

ShoppingPlus
Gabon
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 novembre 2018

App works great! It helped to obtain lots of potentially lost customer.. Will definitely keep it, and try all its features.

GlamorousDogs
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 24 dicembre 2020

Support is good. Fast response. Many templates to choose from. It will be good if Optimonk can show how to paste code to Shopify instead of waiting for them to insert the code for us.
Haven't tested as my store will on be launched in Jan 2021. Will definitely give a 5 star review once statistic come in.

DIYAIRCONKIT.COM
Singapore
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
OptiMonk ha risposto 30 dicembre 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your honest feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our support. Feedback like this helps us stay motivated, so we truly appreciate it :)

Regarding the installation request, I'm sorry for the confusion caused. The OptiMonk app can be installed on your Shopify store with a few clicks, but we still have to work on showing the proper installation instructions at the right time to our customers. Once again, please accept our apologies for the difficulties. We can assure you that we will make it easier to find our installation guides to avoid any difficulties in the future. (In any case, I'll link our guide here as well: https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208244389-Integrating-OptiMonk-with-Shopify-e-commerce-platform)

I sincerely hope that our app will help you achieve your goals successfully, and we can prove that our app is worth a 5* review! :)

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if we can be of any help. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,
Hajni and the OptiMonk Support Team

20 novembre 2019

Very nice user interface. I had an issue with activating my initial pop-up but worked out well in the end.

MikoE