Socioh: Facebook ads that work , 200件のレビュー

• 評価の7%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
編集日:2016年12月1日

Very very cool tool! I signed up when the app was just leaving beta and I wanted to use it during our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. It's now December 1st and I am very impressed!

It works like many of the other sales apps, picking the products, selecting the days, setting discount, etc. It then allows you to create a “marketing plan” based on the social platforms you connect to and the number of posts you want to publish each day. (ex. Friday: Twitter 5posts, Facebook 2posts, Instagram 3posts, etc) It then pulls your product images from Shopify and automatically generates some well designed "generic posts" for each day of your sale. All the images and text can be edited as well. You'll need to do some small adjustments on the images and customize the text, but the app makes it 100 times easier than creating each post from scratch.

What I really like about the app is the “pre-settings” are smart and designed to get the most out of your sale. For example, I might not have posted seven tweets on black Friday. (I'm not a tweeter) But because the app suggested seven nice images for me to post, I came up with seven different things to tweet about. Another example is how nice the "generic designs" are. All of them work fundamentally well for attracting customers. Big bold font, images arranged with a good flow, little gets cropped or cut off when published. It leaves you to choose the design that works best for your brand's style and not worry about which designs work functionally better than another. You end up with a ton of options which leaves little need for adjustment.

If you use my example above, “Friday: Twitter 5posts, Facebook 2posts, Instagram 3posts, etc” you would need 70 posts during a one week sale. This app allows you to organize a large amount of social content and holds you to your marketing goals.

As you can tell, I really like this app and the company behind it. Being that it's so new, I have found a few bugs which they were able to fix in an incredibly short amount of time. Which leads me to the best feature of this app, the chat window at the bottom of the interface. You actually get to talk to a real person who can fix problems in a few hours. (during business hours) They're excited to help, want to hear your feedback and are looking for suggestions. You can really tell they are proud of their product and want to make it the best it can be. Which is why I went out of my way to write such a long review. : )

So check it out! I think you’ll be impressed!

Mocap Online
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
編集日:2019年7月24日

I'm new to eCommerce, and social media marketing. I've spent months checking out apps to help me with this. Some are good. Some are awful. This one - is great!

I ended up purchasing one of their plans prior to my trial running out, as I knew this is an app that will help me long-term.

In under 10 minutes, I set up a "daily deal" promo that shows up across all platforms daily with a professional look and items I chose. When it popped up on my personal feed yesterday, I got giddy! Wow, it looks like I have a real business!!! I do - but I always have that feeling inside that I'm just a "side gig"...

Today I received an email on using their "this or that" templates. To get some interaction. Again, professional looking ads, with pics that you choose (or the app will choose for you), and a "do you like this or that?" or "do you know someone who could rock this?" This is a perfect campaign for my women's apparel boutique, and I will be setting up that campaign to post on a schedule this afternoon. Betting it will again be easy, the hardest part being picking the pictures I want to use. Maybe I will just let the app pick and save me some more effort.

Oh...I forgot! Clickable links in Instagram! My daily deals have a clickable link in IG...I love that!

If you are looking to get professional, polished ads out in social media, without spending a ton of time, or hiring a professional - get this app.

I highly recommend it!

Marni @
thecuratedcloset.net

Update: Over a year later, and I switched back to the "free" plan due to financial restraints. But, the free product is really good! Once business picks up again, I will no doubt pick up a paid plan again.

The Curated Closet Designer Bargains
2019年6月6日

Socioh is a GREAT shopify APP TO AUTOMATIZE social media posting and great templates and ideas.sssssss

theworldoffeathers
インドネシア
編集日:2019年3月25日

Amazing app and amazing team!

Helping a lot with our retargetting, both abandon cart and product view abandonment. Also helping a lot with cold conversion campaigns.

One of the best tools right now to enhance your FB marketing.

The Man Company
インド
2017年4月15日

Amazing app, absolutely love it! Fun posters and adverts with a different format for everyday. No more boring pics with this app. Schedule a campaign to all your social media accounts and save yourself a ton of time. Thank You for this app.

Muscat Gems
イギリス
2019年3月28日

The best app for Social media marketing; not only do they help in retargeting , but also care about your organic postings and your brand building. The team is amazingly helpful.
Keep up the good work guys!

apartment18
インド
2019年6月9日

I am completely in love with this app! With just a few clicks Socioh creates ads with product links and rices on autopilot! It keeps my store's activity and customers ability to see prices right away.

Gigi’s Market, LLC
2019年6月8日

this app works amazing for me. i love all the beautiful different template that it has to help make my ads looks amazing.

Faveux Fashion
2017年5月17日

Wow! Amazing app! Orange Twig makes designing gorgeous posts and marketing them easy! As impressed as I am with the product itself, I'm even more impressed with the service that the Orange Twig provides! I had an issue with the app that turned out to be an issue with my computer. I received a Skype call from OT and they personally assisted me in getting the issue fixed. Service like that is hard to find!

Tizdeals
2019年8月7日

Great app and cuts time to do quality ads. Everything is there with just a 'click" Helps with understanding your target audience for different types of ads

EMA Design Treasures