Recensioni (296)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 89% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 maggio 2024

While Kakaclo's app offers a convenient shopping experience, there have been occasions when items I wanted to purchase were suddenly out of stock. It's frustrating, but I appreciate their efforts to improve inventory management. Overall, it's a decent app for affordable fashion.

bazarmartpk.com
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We apologize for any inconvenience caused by items going out of stock unexpectedly. We're actively working on enhancing our inventory management to ensure a smoother shopping experience for you. We're glad you find our app convenient and our fashion affordable. Your feedback helps us improve continuously.

28 maggio 2024

Finding specific items on KakaClo can be difficult due to poor categorization. However, their New Arrivals section and 24/7 live customer support make it easier to find what I need, making it worth the initial hassle. Their support team has always been helpful when I encounter any issues.

HarmainFasion
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you appreciate our New Arrivals section and 24/7 live support. We're continuously working on improving our categorization for a better shopping experience. Your input is valuable and helps us enhance our service. Please reach out if you need any further assistance!

3 giugno 2024

KakaClo's customization service has been a significant benefit. Their professional design team helps me offer unique products that resonate with my customers, setting my brand apart in the market. Being able to add my own branding has been particularly valuable.

SafaMarwa
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 6 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service and you're getting the support you need! Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

Data modifica: 5 giugno 2024

Sometimes KakaClo's inventory updates can be laggy, leading to out-of-stock issues that annoy my customers. However, their customization service is a standout feature. They offer professional customization with their own team of designers and production facilities. This level of service is rare in the dropshipping world and helps my brand offer unique products that stand out in the market.

Eever Get
Pakistan
22 maggio 2024

As a small business owner, Kakaclo's dropshipping app has been a life-saver. Their extensive catalog of clothing items and reliable shipping services have allowed me to scale my business efficiently. While I have experienced occasional delays in order fulfillment in the past but their customer support team had always been helpful.

TrendTrooveUsa
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad our dropshipping app has helped you scale your business efficiently. We apologize for any delays in order fulfillment and appreciate your understanding. Our customer support team is here to assist you anytime.

21 maggio 2024

Kakaclo's dropshipping platform has been instrumental in growing my online clothing store. Their app is user-friendly and their wide selection of trendy clothes ensures that I always have something new to offer my customers. However, occasional delays in order processing can be frustrating during peak seasons.

NovaNookUs
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

We're delighted to hear that our dropshipping platform has been instrumental in growing your online store. We're continuously working to improve order processing times to provide a seamless experience. Thank you for choosing KakaClo!

23 giugno 2024

KakaClo's global drop-shipping feature has opened up endless possibilities for my business expansion. Their reliable service and high-quality products have made it effortless to cater to customers from around the world.

Elevated Elegence
Germania
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 9 luglio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted that KakaClo's global drop-shipping feature has opened up endless possibilities for your business expansion. It's wonderful to hear that our reliable service and high-quality products have made it effortless for you to cater to customers from around the world. We look forward to continuing to support your global growth!

25 maggio 2024

Kakaclo's dropshipping app makes it easy for me to start my own clothing business. Their vast selection of products and seamless order management system have been invaluable. While occasional discrepancies in inventory levels have caused delays, their customer service team has been proactive in resolving issues!

SwiftStyleUsa
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

We're thrilled to hear that KakaClo's dropshipping app has been instrumental in launching your clothing business! Our extensive product range and seamless order management aim to support your success. We apologize for any delays due to inventory discrepancies but are glad our proactive customer service team could assist. Thank you for your valuable feedback!

6 giugno 2024

KakaClo's extensive product variety ensures I never run out of options for my store. It's a relief knowing that I can always find what I need to keep my customers happy and satisfied.

Decore Dynasty Designs
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 9 luglio 2024

We appreciate your feedback! At KakaClo, we take pride in our extensive product variety, and we're delighted to know that it has been a valuable asset for your store. Ensuring that you never run out of options is our priority, as we strive to keep your customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your continued trust in our products!

4 maggio 2024

If I could give 0 stars I would. Very slow shipping and even slower processing time! Our customers kept asking for a refund when they delayed our orders for over a month. As a small business that just opened it's really hard to build a brand reputation. Kakaclo's shipping time is super slow. I had read several quality-related reviews before choosing to start dropshipping with them. But their quality is horrible. We had so many consecutive returns due to quality issues. All their product has thread sticking out of them (unfinished). Our customers received torn items and see-through fabric. This has greatly hurt our business's reputation. As a new business, you strive for quality over anything. Kakaclo does not provide anything, neither quality nor prompt shipping. We are very disappointed!

Cotton Candy
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 9 maggio 2024

Dear Cotton Candy,

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with our service. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve our operations and customer satisfaction. We sincerely apologize for the delays in shipping and processing times, as well as the quality issues with the products you received. This is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide.

We understand the importance of building a strong brand reputation, especially for a new business like yours. Rest assured, we take these concerns seriously and are actively working to address them with our shipping and quality control processes. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to make things right.

We provide premium products with higher quality and faster processing time: https://www.kakaclo.com/content/album/premium
Also we have express products can be shipped within 24 hours: https://www.kakaclo.com/content/album/kakaclo-express-delivery

We apologize for the slower shipping times in April. There was continuous rainfall in our nearby cities throughout the month, with several days experiencing heavy downpours, which resulted in delays in shipping. If you would like faster delivery, we recommend opting for expedited shipping (currently available for the United States and Australia).

Please reach out to our customer support team so we can assist you further with any refunds or replacements needed for the affected orders. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to resolving this situation to your satisfaction. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.

KakaClo support team