Recensioni (305)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 89% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 maggio 2024

While Kakaclo's app offers a convenient shopping experience, there have been occasions when items I wanted to purchase were suddenly out of stock. It's frustrating, but I appreciate their efforts to improve inventory management. Overall, it's a decent app for affordable fashion.

bazarmartpk.com
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We apologize for any inconvenience caused by items going out of stock unexpectedly. We're actively working on enhancing our inventory management to ensure a smoother shopping experience for you. We're glad you find our app convenient and our fashion affordable. Your feedback helps us improve continuously.

28 maggio 2024

Finding specific items on KakaClo can be difficult due to poor categorization. However, their New Arrivals section and 24/7 live customer support make it easier to find what I need, making it worth the initial hassle. Their support team has always been helpful when I encounter any issues.

HarmainFasion
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you appreciate our New Arrivals section and 24/7 live support. We're continuously working on improving our categorization for a better shopping experience. Your input is valuable and helps us enhance our service. Please reach out if you need any further assistance!

3 giugno 2024

KakaClo's customization service has been a significant benefit. Their professional design team helps me offer unique products that resonate with my customers, setting my brand apart in the market. Being able to add my own branding has been particularly valuable.

SafaMarwa
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 6 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service and you're getting the support you need! Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

Data modifica: 5 giugno 2024

Sometimes KakaClo's inventory updates can be laggy, leading to out-of-stock issues that annoy my customers. However, their customization service is a standout feature. They offer professional customization with their own team of designers and production facilities. This level of service is rare in the dropshipping world and helps my brand offer unique products that stand out in the market.

Eever Get
Pakistan
21 maggio 2024

Kakaclo's dropshipping platform has been instrumental in growing my online clothing store. Their app is user-friendly and their wide selection of trendy clothes ensures that I always have something new to offer my customers. However, occasional delays in order processing can be frustrating during peak seasons.

NovaNookUs
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

We're delighted to hear that our dropshipping platform has been instrumental in growing your online store. We're continuously working to improve order processing times to provide a seamless experience. Thank you for choosing KakaClo!

9 maggio 2024

While their product quality may not always be the best, their collaboration with high-quality suppliers sets them apart. It's this partnership that gives them the edge in cost performance. Trust me, if you want to see your profits soar, KakaClo is the way to go.

StyleSphere
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

Thank you for highlighting the value of our partnerships at KakaClo! We prioritize collaborating with high-quality suppliers to deliver exceptional cost performance. While we strive for consistent quality, we appreciate your trust in our commitment to your business's success. Here's to continued profitability and growth with KakaClo!

27 aprile 2024

KakaClo's customization service sets them apart from other dropshipping platforms. As my business has grown, I've been looking for ways to differentiate myself and offer unique products to my customers. KakaClo's customization service has been a game-changer in this regard. The ability to work with their team of talented designers and access their production facilities has allowed me to create custom products tailored to my brand's aesthetic and audience. This level of flexibility and creativity has been instrumental in attracting and retaining customers, giving me a competitive edge in the market.

Ewc.Mart
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 9 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're thrilled to hear that KakaClo's customization service has made a significant impact on your business. We understand the importance of differentiation and offering unique products to your customers. Our dedicated team of talented designers and state-of-the-art production facilities are here to help you bring your creative vision to life. We're delighted that our flexibility and creativity have given you a competitive edge in the market. Thank you for choosing KakaClo as your trusted partner for customization!

6 giugno 2024

KakaClo's extensive product variety ensures I never run out of options for my store. It's a relief knowing that I can always find what I need to keep my customers happy and satisfied.

Decore Dynasty Designs
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 9 luglio 2024

We appreciate your feedback! At KakaClo, we take pride in our extensive product variety, and we're delighted to know that it has been a valuable asset for your store. Ensuring that you never run out of options is our priority, as we strive to keep your customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your continued trust in our products!

28 maggio 2024

Switching to Kakaclo boosts my profit margins. Even though there are occasional quality issues, the overall cost performance and partnership with high-quality suppliers provide excellent value. We have seen about a 15% increase in our client's business profits since using it!

MoodMingle
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

We're thrilled to have contributed to your business's success with KakaClo! While we aim for consistent quality, we're glad our cost performance and partnerships have brought value. Your 15% profit increase is fantastic! We're committed to continuously improving to better serve you. Thank you for your trust and partnership!

8 maggio 2024

Kakaclo isn't about fancy product quality – it's about solid partnerships. While their products may not always be the best, their collaboration with high-quality suppliers ensures unbeatable cost performance. Trust me, if you want to see your profits skyrocket, Kakaclo is the way to go.

GlowGenius
KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd. ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

Thank you for recognizing the strength of our partnerships at KakaClo! We prioritize collaborating with high-quality suppliers to offer unbeatable cost performance. While we aim for consistent quality, we appreciate your trust in our commitment to your business's success. Here's to continued profitability and growth with KakaClo!