Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 novembre 2023

I have not begun using the app yet and will leave another review once I do, I will say that so far the customer service has been very helpful.

Distinctly Delicious Desserts
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Identixweb Limited ha risposto 28 dicembre 2023

Thank you for your initial feedback!
We look forward to having you use the app, and we appreciate your positive remarks about our customer service.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help.

Data modifica: 6 luglio 2021

1. Good and reactive support. 2. The app is working as it said.
3. Very nice support
4. However, the app use custom field to record delivery time and delivery date. These fields are not standard fields. So other app cannot use the information to provide additional features (e.g. shipping cost calculation base on delivery date, or sending automatic rating emails after a delivery date, etc). So I might have to choose another app for my delivery schedule in order to integrate the data with other apps

VANIYE
Nuova Zelanda
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 17 novembre 2018

Hello - the customisation colours on the calendar have stopped displaying correctly - pls fix - also the time cut-off does not work correctly,

Fineflora Flowers
Regno Unito
Identixweb Limited ha risposto 12 aprile 2019

Hi there,

I hope your issue has been resolved and the app is working well now. Please let us know if there is an issue.

We would be expecting more love from you by increasing the start rating.

Data modifica: 3 gennaio 2024

The app does what it says, but lacks an API. Support is outstanding.

Irving's Premium Foods
Identixweb Limited ha risposto 2 settembre 2020

Hey, Thanks for your valuable feedback!

27 giugno 2020

A really useful app for deliveries of products. allows customer to pick a day which is what I needed. I would like to be able to remove the calendar for certain products, which is currently not available with this app.

beccybakes
Regno Unito
Identixweb Limited ha risposto 5 aprile 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

11 maggio 2022

We use the app to manage delivery dates, shipping days, cutoff times, and more. Customer service was very quick and responsive.

Good Uncle Retail
Identixweb Limited ha risposto 12 maggio 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!!! The Support team is always there to help you with your queries...
Best wishes to you from Order Delivery Date App Team💖

Data modifica: 11 novembre 2021

We have been using this app for scheduled deliveries and it works fine. Sometimes we have issues while using it but the Customer support team is also very flexible, supportive and helpful. Chandni & Mayank are always helping us out and are fixing problems more efficiently. Can definitely recommend this app.

Firstrow
Germania
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Identixweb Limited ha risposto 8 aprile 2021

1 marzo 2021

I like service guys really is fast to fixing problem. I just started with Order Delivery Date. I like this App because is simple.

Alpe-Adria-Direct
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Identixweb Limited ha risposto 2 aprile 2021

3 agosto 2021

There is a chat room provided convenient for users, and staffs are kind & willing to help. Good communication.

Foodful.hk
RAS di Hong Kong
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Identixweb Limited ha risposto 3 agosto 2021

Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 Support team is always available to help you with your queries! 🙌🏻😊 😊

26 maggio 2022

カート画面にカレンダーを追加するために利用しています。商品ごとに違うカレンダーを表示できるので、納期のことなる商品を扱っていたり、複数国に配送したりするショップには適しているのではと思います。アップデート後にカレンダーが表示されなくなる不具合が1度だけあったので星を1つ引いています。

イーフローラ海外フラワーサービス
Giappone
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Identixweb Limited ha risposto 19 maggio 2023

Hello....

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and for giving us a 4-star rating. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that our app has been helpful in adding calendars to the cart screen and displaying different calendars for each product.

We designed our app with the aim of providing flexibility for shops that handle products with various delivery dates or cater to multiple countries. We're glad to know that it has been suitable for your specific requirements.

If you have any further suggestions or encounter any other issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We value your business and are committed to providing you with the best possible experience.

Thank you once again for your review and for choosing our app. We appreciate your support, and we will continue working diligently to meet and exceed your expectations.