Recensies (736)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 mei 2024

Sehr schnelles Support, und Team bereit flexibel zu sein.
Ich brauche eine neue Funktion, und die kann entgegenkommen.
Danke

Weiter zu Empfehlen

Brötli
Duitsland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 17 mei 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our support team and that we can respond flexibly to your needs. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

12 december 2023

Great app that does exactly what we need. We checked all the competitors and went with Stellar because they had the best functionality & design. Their support is also one of the best I've seen. Dev team helped us customize the app to do exactly what we needed. Highly reccomend to all local stores!

Nonna Lia
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 28 december 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We're thrilled to hear that, Stellar Delivery & Pickup app meets your needs and stands out in functionality and design. It's great to know our support and dev team could assist in customizing the app to your requirements.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

29 december 2023

I run an artisan bakery here in Brussels/Belgium and "Stellar Delivery & Pick-up" is basically the app that we needed to bring in more business from different sales channels. I got in touch with that team twice (big up Manoj) for 1:1's and they've been able to help me navigate all the features this app offers. We're delighted about all the options the app offers, as well as the personalized service. Kudos to the entire team.

Aube
België
9 dagen gebruiken de app

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your wonderful review. 🥰😍
➝ We're thrilled that you run an artisan bakery in Brussels/Belgium and that our app is exactly what you needed to bring in more business from different sales channels.
➝ We're also happy that you got in touch with our team and that they helped you navigate all the features our app offers.
➝ We appreciate your feedback and your delight about all the options our app offers, as well as the personalized service.
➝ Kudos to you too for choosing our app and supporting our team.

2 januari 2024

I just installed this app and was working on navigating some of the preferences but ran into some issues. I submitted a ticket and Manoj was quick to respond and hopped on a call with me to walk me through some of the steps I was having trouble figuring out. His patience and quickness to help me resolve my issues was greatly appreciated. Thank you Manoj for your help!

Whattaboard
12 dagen gebruiken de app

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your review. 🥰😍
➝ We're glad 😁 that you installed our app and that you were working on navigating some of the preferences.
➝ We're also happy 😊 that Manoj 😎 was quick to respond and hopped on a call with you to walk you through some of the steps you were having trouble figuring out. 😎😁
➝ We appreciate 👏🏻 your feedback 🙇🏼‍♂️ and your gratitude for Manoj's patience and quickness to help you resolve your issues.
➝ We hope you enjoy using our app and its features. 🎊🎉😊

30 november 2023

I am very suprised by how helpful the services provided. Was feeling anxious on how to operate the app but was quickly reassured with the available customer service. Quick responses no matter what time you reach out. Really appreciate the assistance in transitioning to using this delivery service. I have been served by Mayank and Manoj who have been very patient with my tech issue.

Jess Lemon
Australië
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 28 december 2023

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience!
It's wonderful to know that our customer service, especially Mayank and Manoj, provided quick and helpful assistance, easing any anxiety about operating the app. We appreciate your kind words and are here to support you further.
If you have any more questions or tech issues, feel free to reach out.
Thank you for choosing our delivery & pickup App!

18 januari 2024

Good user experience. Easy step by step instructions by Manoj. Would recommend

Estúdyo
Australië
4 dagen gebruiken de app

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your review. 🥰😍
➝ We're happy that you had a good user experience with our app and that Manoj provided you with easy step by step instructions.
➝ We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation of our app. 🙏🏻🙌🏻

21 september 2023

Manoj was a great help with all my needs, i really appreciate the support thats available for small business orders. Thanks!

Mann & Co Bakeshop
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 26 september 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻🙇🏼‍♂️ for your kind review. 😍🥰
We are so happy 😊 to hear that Manoj was a great help with all your needs. 😎😎
We appreciate 👏🏻 your support 🙇🏼‍♂️ and your recognition of our efforts. 🙌🏻🙌🏻

29 november 2023

I have not begun using the app yet and will leave another review once I do, I will say that so far the customer service has been very helpful.

Distinctly Delicious Desserts
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 28 december 2023

Thank you for your initial feedback!
We look forward to having you use the app, and we appreciate your positive remarks about our customer service.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help.

4 juli 2023

Excellent customer service. We had an urgent error with another app but this app fixed the issue right away!

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック
Japan
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 6 juli 2023

Thank you 🙌🏻🙏🏻🙇🏼‍♂️ so much for your kind words and positive review. 😍🥰🙌🏻
➝ I'm happy to hear that my app fixed your issue and met your expectations. I hope you enjoy using it and find it useful. 🎊🎊
➝ If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me anytime. I appreciate your business and support. 😊🙇🏼‍♂️

4 december 2023

It's a great app that gives us great. Great customer service. Very helpful tech team and fast response time! Would highly recommend it!

Chef Banchan 셰프 반찬
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 28 december 2023

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app great and appreciate our excellent customer service.
Our tech team is always here to help, and we're delighted that you experienced a fast response time. Your recommendation means a lot to us!