Pickup Delivery Date —Pickeasy , 874件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年1月16日

Extremely important to receive a great customer support when needed. the entire team of Pickeasy always has been very responsive, but a very special shout out to Siva, for taking the time to walk me through the process and understand how to make things work.
It is very easy but you always need to be shown at least once. A BIG THANK YOU TO SIVA AND THE ENTIRE TEAM AT PICKEASY.

Frederic Loraschi Chocolate
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Logbaseが返信しました 2024年2月1日

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries; we will be glad to assist you!

2024年1月28日

Great app and the assistance from Dhina was incredible! He was super helpful and assisted me with all of my needs. Completely perfect, very happy with the service and will be contacting Dhina again if I ever require more help with my Shopify

St. Louis
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Logbaseが返信しました 2024年1月29日

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries; we will be glad to assist you!

2023年12月29日

The most useful app to manage both delivery and collection orders, couldn't manage my store without this app, and the customer support is efficient and always friendly!

GingerBred
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
Logbaseが返信しました 2023年12月30日

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

2023年12月7日

Such a great addition to my website and customer service is top notch!
I reached out in regard to a few issues with the check out options on my website, and Sudhan was so helpful and kind. He not only fixed all the issues, he went as far as making the options blend so nicely with my website, and made suggestions about the layout to help make my website clear and easy to navigate. Incredible service!

Sweet Thang Co
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Logbaseが返信しました 2023年12月8日

2024年1月28日

Rahul and the LogBase team is Fantastic. Whenever I have any issue, they are always on hand to guide and help. If i coudl give 10 stars I would.

Southside Flower Market
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2年以上

2023年12月5日

The app makes me add paid rate for pickup locations.
I was helped by Vinduja logbase, she was very sweet and patient.

Kwekerij KWEEK
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:約2年
Logbaseが返信しました 2023年12月7日

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

2024年1月18日

Siva was very helpful in setting up our store. We had a lot of questions and he walked through the process to set it up completely for us. He even did tests on our live site to ensure it was working before he was finished! He showed us additional features for the future of our site as well. Thanks again!

SMFF Wholesale
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:8日

2024年1月24日

The customer service agent was very patient and helped me solve our issue with blocking out dates for a product.

Oh Happy Treats
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月

2023年12月11日

Awesome app! It allows my business to offer multiple Shipping & Delivery settings based on the customers location, and we can tailor prices accordingly.

Support for this app is very nice, they even had a zoom call to help me get everything set up properly. Raj was super helpful!

Tofino Ucluelet Culinary Guild
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:27日
Logbaseが返信しました 2023年12月12日

Thank you again for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future and continuing to exceed your expectations😊

2023年12月12日

Great app that suits our needs. And excellent support, when help is needed.

Mál Hoyvík
フェロー諸島
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Logbaseが返信しました 2023年12月14日

We sincerely appreciate the time you've taken to share your valuable feedback. We are truly grateful to learn about your positive experience with our services. Thank you so much for your support.