Avaliações (1 338)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
28 de junho de 2024

Really easy to use and great support if you need any help. Thank you!

Bohemia Design
Reino Unido
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 1 de julho de 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 🙏

8 de maio de 2024

Very helpful app that allows me easily to send invoices and receipts to my customers. Customer service is also very helpful.

SnackPerk
Estados Unidos
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 13 de maio de 2024

Thank you for the five-star review! 🌟
Have a great day.

19 de junho de 2024

Functions perfectly as advertised, hassle-free, and offers outstanding service.

Despite our minimal current orders and being on the free plan, I deeply appreciate the assistance received. Kudos to the team! I wholeheartedly recommend them without any reservations.

LIM JOO HUAT ENTERPRISE
Singapura
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 24 de junho de 2024

Your review made our day! Thank you so much for the beautiful review and lovely words about our support 🌟😃

5 de julho de 2024

SUPER helpful and amazing customer service. I had an issue with my invoicing templates and needed something custom made for me to solve a problem and the Lauro went above and beyond to help me fix it. Thank you very much.

CoffeePirates
Áustria
21 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 10 de julho de 2024

Thank you for the review! I’ll pass on your kind words to Lauro 😍

12 de junho de 2024

This has been exactly what we needed and so easy to use! A lot of our customers require PDF invoices for their orders but we didn't want them receiving a whole seperate ugly email with their invoice, so the fact it's just a nice simple link within their pre-existing order confirmation is amazing. We needed some assistance to get the templates set up and the support team were very helpful and quick to respond. Would highly recommend!!

JAM the label
Austrália
7 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 17 de junho de 2024

Thank you. We're glad our support team was able to help you out. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 🌟

15 de maio de 2024

Customer service is super quick to respond and really helpful - thanks for the great work!

Warndu
Austrália
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 17 de maio de 2024

And thanks for the great review! 😀
Have a lovely weekend.

18 de junho de 2024

The support team provided exceptional assistance. They were prompt, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful. Their guidance made a significant difference, and I’m very satisfied with the outcome. Highly recommend their service!

biotikon®
Países Baixos
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 24 de junho de 2024

Your satisfaction is our goal! Thank you for the lovely review 💫

28 de março de 2024

Happy with this app. We send a lot of orders outside the EU that need a commercial invoice for customs, and were wasting a lot of time to cut-and-paste the info to a pdf template.

Installed this app and now we can print them with info collected automatically from the order. There are several pre-made templates included and you can also edit these or add your own though you do need a basic understanding of coding to do it.

There was one thing I couldn't figure out how to do (add an image in my custom template), I contacted Support and they did it for me in no time :D

Recommend!

Grow Towers
Suécia
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 2 de abril de 2024

Thanks a million for the detailed review and recommendation 🤩

14 de maio de 2024

I am a big fan of Order Printer Pro because it gives me complete control over the look and functionality of my invoices, receipts, packing slips, quotations and more.

Whenever I have a question or need help, specialists are always available to provide clear and concise assistance. Thank you again for your support and the beautiful app.

L'Atelier du Champagne
Países Baixos
20 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 17 de maio de 2024

Wow, this is music to my ears! Thanks for the sweet review and kind words about Order Printer Pro and our support team 🤩 🙏

22 de abril de 2024

It is an awsome app, which helps a lot with invoices and you have full controll over invoices, refunds and everything. The Support is just fantastic. Fast, reliable and they can help surely with everything. Thank you so much.

interista
Áustria
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 24 de abril de 2024

Some reviews make our day! Thank you for the review and for acknowledging our hard-working support team 🙏