Order Printer Pro: Invoice App , 1 256 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
12 de maio de 2024

Excellent fast and great support, even on weekends!

NutraMedix Deutschland GmbH
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 13 de maio de 2024

Thank you for the review! And our support is always ready to help you out, even on the weekends 😀
Have a great day.

10 de maio de 2024

Bisher lief die App immer reibungslos. Als ich jetzt Hilfe gebraucht habe um ein Template zu ändern, war Ramon sofort da, hat sich eingeloggt und mir meinen Wunsch umgesetzt. Vielen Dank! Was für eine wunderbare Erfahrung.

BLACK FOREST COFFEE®
About 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 13 de maio de 2024

What a lovely review. Thank you for the kind words about Ramon 😀

7 de maio de 2024

Die App tut genau das was sie soll und ist sehr zuverlässig. Der Support hilft sehr schnell und ist stets kompetent bei allen Anliegen.

GORNATION
About 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 9 de maio de 2024

Thank you for the five stars and kind words about our support ⭐️
All the best,

24 de abril de 2024

I have been using this app for over a year and I loved the packing slip template, but lately I added some more features, and I also wanted tips to show on the packing slip so I can see them quickly and write thank you notes to my customers. So I messaged support asking if they had a template like that and I was willing to purchase a new one. They created a code for me free of charge that has everything I need! I'm so happy about it! Thank you!

Twinkle Twinkle Tees
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 26 de abril de 2024

Thank you for the five-star review and detailed review 🌟

11 de abril de 2024

Really handy app for creating pdf docs in shopify and embedding them on the store. Bonus points for having quick and helpful support responses if you're having trouble with creating or integrating the documents. Definitely worth it

Infectious Clothing Company
Austrália
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 15 de abril de 2024

I'm glad you appreciated our quick and helpful support responses — bonus points for that! Your review means a lot to us. 🌟

15 de maio de 2024

Customer service is super quick to respond and really helpful - thanks for the great work!

Warndu
Austrália
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 17 de maio de 2024

And thanks for the great review! 😀
Have a lovely weekend.

12 de abril de 2024

Bei Support-Anfragen erhält man immer eine schnelle Rückmeldung, die das Problem auch (fast) immer löst.

e-mobilio Shop
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 15 de abril de 2024

Thanks for the positive review! We're glad to hear our support team has been responsive and helpful in resolving your issues 😀

11 de abril de 2024

Love this app, works great. Support is amazing and very knowledgeable.

ZOMI GEMS WS
About 3 years usando a aplicação

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review  😀

11 de abril de 2024

Quick and helpful support. Valeria had my issue resolved in less than a half hour from my ticket submission.

Bulk Lift Products
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 15 de abril de 2024

Thank you! Valeria is truly a star, and we're glad she could resolve your issue promptly. If you ever need assistance in the future, just let us know! 😊🌟

10 de abril de 2024

Absolutely FANTASTIC SUPPORT. As a software engineer working in building web apps for over 20 years its wonderful when I'm able to get developer savvy support from professionals who can talk to REST API/GRAPHQL/JSON/ level. This is why Channel XR has relied on FORSBERG+Two since 2018 when we launched our store. We cannot stress what a pleasure it is to work with their support team. Prompt, detail oriented and always fighting to solve even the most complex problems with patience and organized customer service.

Channel XR
Questão respondida por FORSBERG+two ApS 15 de abril de 2024

Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're honored you've been with us since 2018. Reading your review was a great way to start the week. Thank you! 🌟