Order Printer , 842件のレビュー

• 評価の10%は3つ星です
  • 評価の9%は2つ星です
  • 評価の23%は1つ星です
2014年12月28日

Absolute Rubbish!!. I expected more of you Shopify. If you are going to provide us with this app the very least you could do is add a WYSIWYG HTML editor instead of just pushing us in at the deep-end! I have been messing around with this for hours and I'm still no closer to getting the results I need. AVOID THIS APP if you don't know HTML! Come on Shopify, sort it out....

Sportsgadgets
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:2年弱
編集日:2014年12月19日

I'm amazed by the 5 star reviews on this. I personally was really hopeful that this app when i found it would reduce my workload and simplify the order process. Its a big FAIL on this requitrement because of the the coding within the app. That's the really anoying thing is that Shopify Guru's, people with the skills to easily fix this badly thought through app just won't fix it and know about it.

The printer does not work on intergrated labels. The address is at the bottom of the sheet which then moves down the sheet as more orders get added, going onto another print page making it not work. Solution - redo the code so that the address peal off part is at the top and remains in a perfect position every time no matter how long the order. PLEASE FIX THIS SHOPIFY, html coding is easy for you and a nightmare for normal everyday people like us who are also trying to run a business.

Inadequate tax breakdown for me in the UK VAT. Another issue raisesd with Shopify, another one pushed under the carpet. For order printer to work correctly we should see a NET figure(s) - The Vat/Tax on the order - The Gross total. Nice and clear for me and the customer who might also be looking to claim back the vat if they are registered.

If this app did the above correctly it would be AMAZING !!!! it would literally mean a really smooth transition of order to posting while also ticking off the invoice/vat requirement I have to perform.

This really is not a 5 star app but it so easily could be if Shopify made it work better.

Obe & Co Web Shop
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:4年弱
2014年12月15日

I downloaded this because a packing slip is pretty basic when you're filling orders, but theirs is useless. It only prints the sender and recipient address on it, no order information.

You can print an invoice which gives you all the order info, but this document isn't marked PAID anywhere on it, so this is useless, too. Customizing requires quite a bit of work and using Liquid. For me, a useless app.

Local Color Collection
アプリの利用期間:5年以上
編集日:2017年11月16日

Originally I thought the app was horrible as it did not show the details from the Bold Apps - Product Options.

It does show the options now but they are all messed up when a customer chooses multiple products.

So how do we print our orders?

Igift
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:3年以上
2014年8月6日

App would not print some of the vertical lines on the invoice. It looked bad so I tried to delete the invoice template and start over. Then the system froze up and gave me some sort of funky error message. Very frustrating. App also needs a drag and drop function for setting up templates for those of us who are all thumbs with coding. Currently I am not using the app, but I would like to if these technical issues were resolved.

Smiley Honey
アプリの利用期間:11ヶ月
2014年8月2日

gets stuck every time when I try to load app

Post Oak Knife Co.
アプリの利用期間:約10時間
2014年7月29日

Gets stuck on the "loading" page EVERY time I try to use it.

The Gift Spot
アプリの利用期間:7ヶ月
2014年6月6日

just kept malfunctioning. wouldn't load. nothing but glitches. i have been having this problem with all shopify made apps

Material Dreamz
アプリの利用期間:7ヶ月
2014年4月18日

Very basic, and you have to edit the template in liquid code. I need something more professional looking and will stick to my quickbooks packing slips.

Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:3分
2014年2月21日

No easy way to restore default HTML templates. Save the templates before editing! This application needs much better templates. Default invoice is lacking many important features. Editing requires the use of HTML. Integration with Shopify is poor.

Shopify really needs to add an invoice print function to Shopify. How can you operate with a system that cannot print invoices? Invoice printing should not require a separate application! Very dissatisfied!

Benchmark Media Systems, Inc.
アプリの利用期間:21日