Recensioni (38)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 giugno 2024

I have been using them for over 6 months now and it has been a great add on to my brand to help increase customer satisfaction with status updates and automated emails.

Cheecam
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 giugno 2024

I’ve been using this app for my Shopify store and it’s been fantastic! Daryl has been incredibly prompt and helpful with any questions I had. The app is user-friendly, helps keep track of the status of each order with ease, and has greatly improved my store’s functionality. Highly recommend!

Angel Ashes
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 maggio 2024

I love this app. It really helps us stay connected with the customer after the sale. While our one of the kind pieces are being made.

Response of support and a clean interface.

MAHKA
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
16 maggio 2024

Amazing app with great service. Daryl and the team are so easy to deal with and go above and beyond to help answer any questions. Would highly recommend this app. Since we implemented StatusPro we're never had a message from a client asking about their order status, saving us so much time to focus on growth.

Milk & Stone
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 luglio 2024

So far, it's been great. The support was next level and the developer gets back to you super fast and helps problem solve. Developer helped with some behind the scene features to make it even better/functional for our team. So so good. Would highly recommend. Great price, amazing support, totally fits with our brand.

Balloon Bar YQR
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 marzo 2024

This app is seriously one of a kind. It works so smoothly and really helps customers understand where their order is for items that are on backorder. The customer service has also been incredible including make some minor tweaks to make it work for me. Thanks again!

Nerdzoic Toy Store
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 luglio 2024

The only thing that's even better than this app is it's support. Highly recommended if you want to manage and communicate a custom order process.

edition mono
Germania
Circa 18 ore di utilizzo dell’app
20 giugno 2024

brilliant app, exactly what we were looking for. Support is awsome.

Clic Clothing
Regno Unito
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 luglio 2024

I was able to get it completely set up and have all my open orders updated within an hour. Probably my best experience with a Shopify app yet.

The Achievement Apex
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
8 febbraio 2024

Extremely helpful and fast responses! Perfect for our small business!

Prints & Clay
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app