OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits , 109件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の5%は2つ星です
  • 評価の10%は1つ星です
2023年10月18日

We experienced something similar to another merchant where OrderLogic wasn't working for us. We contacted support who was very nice, however they were only able to blame the app not working for us on another app.

This app is good when working properly, however it's not working for us anymore

Starpil Wax
アプリの使用期間:約6年
編集日:2023年3月7日

The OrderLogic team was really nice, but ultimately, this app didn't really work. Customers would get a pop-up sort-of stopping them in their carts, but would proceed to checkout pas OrderLogic's limits. When OrderLogic escalated it to their engineering team, they basically said "it's probably interacting with one of your other apps and not working, but we can't see what the issue is". Ultimately, a very kind shrug emoji. It may work for most, but it didn't work for our store.

Magic Mind
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Oiizesが返信しました 2023年3月17日

Hi, I am sorry to see that your issue was not more resolutely solved. If you wish to give us another try, I will handle your case personally and do my best to determine which app is causing the problem. Sometimes, it can be leftover code from uninstalled apps, and at other times, it can be difficult to determine the root cause. Nevertheless, I typically have success in figuring it out. If you are willing to give us another try, I will credit back your charges for the next three months and try my best to solve this issue. Please open a new ticket and ask for me by name.

- Shane

2016年5月8日

Fantastic app coupled with fantastic service for a great price, what more could you want?

Jason's response time/helpfulness goes above and beyond the service we have received from any other app developer. The app itself is fantastic, does exactly what we need and looks great, unlike the incredibly unattractive alternatives.

Best of all, I requested an important feature to be added to the app and Jason was kind enough to add said feature in no time at all. Really helpful guy.

Highly recommended.

Tacheshop
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:7年以上
2018年10月30日

Love this app! Keeps our wholesale-only store running efficiently. Pretty much works flawlessly, but if there's ever a problem, support is super-responsive.

Studio Oh Wholesale
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
2019年7月19日

This is one of the best apps because of its customer service. I presented Shane with what I needed for my website (slight customization needed) and he worked with me in detail by adjusting the function to what I was looking for. I appreciate the super fast response times and solutions. Most importantly the app made my website better.

Ksenia Penkina | Online Master Classes
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約4年
Oiizesが返信しました 2019年7月19日

Awesome. Glad we could help up. Thanks so much for the review!

2019年10月28日

I run a wedding gift store, and many items have minimum order quantity. This App help me save the bargain time with customers. Support is timely and friendly, I'm happy to sell more with this app.

語時設計
台湾
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
Oiizesが返信しました 2020年4月24日

Thanks so much for the kind review. Please reach out if you need anything else from us.

編集日:2020年8月5日

This app is amazing, and if you have any issue I mean any issue, they will contact you and work with you to fix it, thank you guys for a great price and an amazing app that has helped my store in very many occasions!

Vip Barber Supply
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2018年1月6日

Great product. Simple and quick to set up
5 stars!

Plantessentials
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2020年6月2日

I use this app to manage MOQ items for sale and being able to limit the quantities and set multiples for items that i sell in MOQ's. It is amazing and very easy to set up and use.

PartnerSales
アプリの使用期間:約3年
Oiizesが返信しました 2020年6月2日

Thanks so much for your review. So happy to hear OrderLogic is working well for you. Please reach out if there's any way we can be of service.

2017年9月22日

Love this app!

We use this app on all 3 of our shopify stores. We use it for 3 main purposes: enforcing our wholesale minimums, offering free yet limited products (ex: 1 free item if you add it to your cart), and case-unit pricing (customer needs to order product in a particular multiple).

In addition they have friendly and responsive customer service!

Air Plant Shop