Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 10% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 mei 2016

Fantastic app coupled with fantastic service for a great price, what more could you want?

Jason's response time/helpfulness goes above and beyond the service we have received from any other app developer. The app itself is fantastic, does exactly what we need and looks great, unlike the incredibly unattractive alternatives.

Best of all, I requested an important feature to be added to the app and Jason was kind enough to add said feature in no time at all. Really helpful guy.

Highly recommended.

Tacheshop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan 7 jaar gebruiken de app
30 oktober 2018

Love this app! Keeps our wholesale-only store running efficiently. Pretty much works flawlessly, but if there's ever a problem, support is super-responsive.

Studio Oh Wholesale
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
19 juli 2019

This is one of the best apps because of its customer service. I presented Shane with what I needed for my website (slight customization needed) and he worked with me in detail by adjusting the function to what I was looking for. I appreciate the super fast response times and solutions. Most importantly the app made my website better.

Ksenia Penkina | Online Master Classes
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Oiizes heeft geantwoord 19 juli 2019

Awesome. Glad we could help up. Thanks so much for the review!

28 oktober 2019

I run a wedding gift store, and many items have minimum order quantity. This App help me save the bargain time with customers. Support is timely and friendly, I'm happy to sell more with this app.

語時設計
Taiwan
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Oiizes heeft geantwoord 24 april 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review. Please reach out if you need anything else from us.

Bewerkt 5 augustus 2020

This app is amazing, and if you have any issue I mean any issue, they will contact you and work with you to fix it, thank you guys for a great price and an amazing app that has helped my store in very many occasions!

Vip Barber Supply
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
6 januari 2018

Great product. Simple and quick to set up
5 stars!

Plantessentials
Australië
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
2 juni 2020

I use this app to manage MOQ items for sale and being able to limit the quantities and set multiples for items that i sell in MOQ's. It is amazing and very easy to set up and use.

PartnerSales
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Oiizes heeft geantwoord 2 juni 2020

Thanks so much for your review. So happy to hear OrderLogic is working well for you. Please reach out if there's any way we can be of service.

22 september 2017

Love this app!

We use this app on all 3 of our shopify stores. We use it for 3 main purposes: enforcing our wholesale minimums, offering free yet limited products (ex: 1 free item if you add it to your cart), and case-unit pricing (customer needs to order product in a particular multiple).

In addition they have friendly and responsive customer service!

Air Plant Shop
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
23 juni 2016

I haven't tested the product yet but so far so good. Amazing support and very easy to install. Just what I needed!

Buddy And Bear Wholesale
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
30 december 2016

LOVE, Love, love it! This is the 3rd app of this type that I have tried. I let the lack of reviews deter me but boy was I wrong! The others are unreliable and the user interface aren't as great. This was an instant install, it's easy to use and does the job. Highly recommended if your store requires minimum quantity purchases like mine does. Check it out in action at www.jubileefavors.com

Sweets By Jubilee Favors