Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
13. lokakuu 2023

I express my gratitude to the developers and support service at FORSBERG+two for their outstanding professionalism and deep understanding of their work. Their remarkable applications, including Order Printer Pro, OrderlyEmails, and Orderlyprint, , have consistently delivered exceptional solutions for my needs. I am truly thankful for their prompt and proficient assistance, as they consistently address my requests with utmost professionalism and efficiency. Their seamless coordination as a highly skilled team is truly commendable.

MYOBFASHION.COM
Belgia
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 30. lokakuu 2023

Wow, such an amazing review. Thank you for the kind words and 5-star rating 🤩

1. maaliskuu 2023

The customer service was helpful in resolving my issue. Their response time was also great. I was able to resolve the issue the same day.

InchBug
Yhdysvallat
Yli 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 2. maaliskuu 2023

We're happy to hear our Support Heroes were able to help you out. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It means a lot 🙏🏼😊

Kind regards,

24. heinäkuu 2023

We had a very specific set of customized requirements that no other Shopify app seem capable of providing. So with OrderlyPrint the support team continued to help with custom CSS many, many times without hesitation. This was extraordinary support service at night, weekends, 24 x7 as soon as I sent a question they responded in hours. In 42 years of IT, I had never seen such great assistance without asking for anything in return. Folks, this is a great app that will only get better and fixes many shortcomings in the Shopify feature set. For medium and large enterprise merchants, OrderlyPrint is a must-have. Thank you to all the support team from FORSBERG+two.

JustFreshRoasted
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 26. heinäkuu 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback on OrderlyPrint. We take pride in providing quick and helpful customer service, so we are very happy that you noticed 🤩
Thanks again for your review 👌🏼

14. helmikuu 2024

Your ability to access a human to talk to for help is very difficult. However, Nelvin was a huge help. He was able to figure out my OrderlyPrint issue after a few attempts that we're unsuccessful he didin't give up and manged to fix the problem that was incredibly unique. Please give him praise, he was great

Morning Market
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 19. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for the review and kind words about Nelvin. I'll make sure to pass them on 😀
All the best,

21. heinäkuu 2023

it has exceeded my expectations. Not only does it do exactly what it claims to do, but the support team was incredibly helpful and responsive when I had a few questions. I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of its features.

LINE Furniture Group
Ruotsi
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 23. heinäkuu 2023

So happy to hear we have exceeded you expectations 🤩 Thank you very much for the recommendation and kind review 😊

2. syyskuu 2023

Perfect mail, easy to use :)

Céladon Paris
Ranska
28 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 4. syyskuu 2023

Thank you very much for the lovely review. It's very much appreciated🤩

Have a great day.

4. toukokuu 2013

One of the most usefull apps for me, saves me about 2 hours every day. And awesome customer support!

Cheapest NATO Straps
Ruotsi
Yli 9 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. maaliskuu 2017

it's a great and easy app that I use every day! Thnks!

Necklush
Yhdysvallat
Noin 8 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. syyskuu 2016

Great app! Really useful for processing lots of orders quickly. Probably one of our most used apps. Also the support team are really quick and helpful.

Stayhold
Irlanti
Noin 7 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. helmikuu 2015

Have only just reviewed this app after using it for a couple of years. Fantastic and very much part of our process. Twice I have asked for obscure label formats to be added and Bjorn has sorted it within a few hours. Probably saves us 3-5 minutes per order!

bigigloo.co.uk