Know your customers
Find who are your customers directly on a map!
Increase your Conversion Rate
Increase your conversion rate by targeting customers that buy!
Get precious reports
See the evolution of your orders locations by selecting orders of certain dates.
Su Orders Map
Orders Map - Know who your customers are!
Orders Map is a simple yet powerful App that shows you the orders your store received directly on a map. This insight is very helpful to know what are the best geo-targeting settings to use to target customers that buy! This App will help you save time and money by targeting the right people.
- Instant Auto-Install (Zero coding required)
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Live data of your orders
- Date-range feature that allows you to filter your order for specific dates
- Interactive map with zoom, satellite view and regular map view
- Click on any order point and get more info on that specific order
See the evolution of customers locations
With the date selection feature, you can very easily watch the evolution of orders locations. This can show you the effects of your marketing strategies on order locations. It also shows you if your free shipping policy is working or not.
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
Le recensioni più recenti
No trial. paid 9$ just to understand it is super basic, just display orders on the map, no filters, no control panel, no text tags on the map's points, nothing. Don't waste your money unless you want to just to see points on the map without any detailed info and controls.
Lacks basically... everything except a map. I hate to leave a 2 star review, but the developer did the first part. Made it pull data to make a map. There is no, literally no, control panel or options for this thing. You click it and it opens a pin map. You can't share the data, put it on a page, customize it in any way. Why is there no free trial? Because they figure you'll try it, realize it's cheezy, and cancel it. But hey, they have you $9.00.