Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 novembre 2023

Very quick turnaround to answer my questions, and implement the app functions. Andy is very helpful. Thank you. :)

Stitch & Hide
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 22 novembre 2023

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. It means a lot to us. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time to write a review for us.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

28 agosto 2023

The app is easy to set up and use. When I ran into a problem (the "notify when available" button was showing on in-stock variants instead of just out-of-stock variants) the Ordersify team was quick to fix it, and they also helped customize the size of the button.

Old Rusted Chair
Ordersify ha risposto 30 agosto 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

We're really happy that you're satisfied with our app and the support team.

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'll do our best to assist you!

29 febbraio 2024

There are lots of features packed into this app, even on the free plan. Definitely highly recommended if you need an out of stock app on your website. The developers were quick to respond to my change request as well. Shout out to Andy for helping us out in a very timely manner!

Adventure Carry
31 agosto 2023

Best support, quick fixes in less than 12 hours. Will keep using the app, has helped me a lot over the years

Tec2GO
Portogallo
Ordersify ha risposto 7 settembre 2023

Hi there, it's Linda! We're absolutely thrilled to receive such an amazing review, thank you so much for this kind and detailed feedback, it is highly appreciated!

We were very glad to read about your success and satisfaction with Ordersify <3

I really hope that our app remains to be beneficial to you in the long run as well, but of course, if you'd need any advice or assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again as we'll be more than happy to help you^^

15 giugno 2023

The app works fantastic, with no bumps! We even upgraded our theme and I was having trouble reinstalling it myself, but within 30 minutes, they had reinstalled it and put it exactly where we wanted it on the product page! We'll never use any other app for out of stock reminders!

Ever Ascending Tribe
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 marzo 2024

This app is just what I was looking for to capture interested customers. I needed help setting up my in-line button properly and received a quick and friendly response. Definitely recommend this app!

The Woolly Dragon
28 settembre 2023

Simple, nice UI design and great customer support. Andy was very patient with my questions and kind enough to edit some code for me to make the notify button displayed in a way that match my store design. Very happy with this app.

imy Shop Japan
Giappone
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 30 settembre 2023

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from Andy! Thank you for your kind words :)

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Our team will be there for you.

19 marzo 2024

Always quick responses and fixes on any coding issues I've had!

I love the ability to customize this on brand, and that they have the ability to show the bar in multiple positions.

Custom Made Better
17 agosto 2023

I really like this app. It's one of the most simple and straight forward apps we have. It's easy to use and actually does what it's supposed to which is unusual for Shopify apps. We have had some things that have needed sorting out by support but generally these have been dealt with fairly quickly. I am aware that the support team is very small so things might take a bit longer but then the app actually works so it's worth waiting for! Definitely recommend.

Fat Lad At The Back
Regno Unito
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 19 agosto 2023

It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed our app and our service. Our entire team would like to thank you for taking the time to share your view on our service.

We treasure any wonderful compliment you've bestowed upon us! Thank you once more, and best wishes!

Sincerely,

Data modifica: 8 agosto 2023

The app is working like clockword, easy to set up and provides great value for our customers! We have been great fans so far.

We had some trouble exporting the notifications. After posting our issues here, the support reached out and helped us immediately.

Maison Baum
Germania
Ordersify ha risposto 11 agosto 2023

Thank you for spending your time for such wonderful feedback. It really made our day!

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us striving for the better.

If there's anything you need help with, just let us know. Happy to help out in any way we can.

All the best,