Recensioni (715)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
28 settembre 2023

Simple, nice UI design and great customer support. Andy was very patient with my questions and kind enough to edit some code for me to make the notify button displayed in a way that match my store design. Very happy with this app.

imy Shop Japan
Giappone
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 30 settembre 2023

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from Andy! Thank you for your kind words :)

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Our team will be there for you.

10 agosto 2023

Andy is AMAZING!!! Always prompt and helpful! Always helpful with mods to the App.

This App is definitely 5 Stars!

Calendar Club
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 11 agosto 2023

11 novembre 2023

The app failed to work for me initially, and I couldn't reach customer service despite couple of attempts in the first few weeks. However once I managed to contact Andy, he did swift work and now its working well. Hopefully the service will stay consistent in time to come.

Papercranes Design
Singapore
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 agosto 2023

Easy to customise and support was very quick to help with integration and all questions I required answering. Thank-you

Shearer Candles
Regno Unito
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 16 agosto 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

If you have any further questions or encounter issues along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Our team here at Ordersify is always happy to help.

Best regards,

Data modifica: 14 ottobre 2023

Bought the paid version then no-one in customer service respond to me for over 3 days. I'm still waiting so the app was pretty useless.

Jimena Alejandra
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 7 settembre 2023

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 🤩

We really appreciate you using the app!

If there's anything else we can do, please feel free to reach out at any time.

Best wishes,

16 novembre 2023

I highly recommend this app. It has good customer support and is a very useful app if you have items out of stock.

Puffl Slides
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 17 novembre 2023

We wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude for your review on our app. Your kind words and positive review motivate our team to strive in providing top-notch services and a seamless app experience.

Thank you again for being a valued customer. Feel free to contact us anytime and we will be there with you.

8 novembre 2023

Very easy to set up! The Ordersify is incredibly helpful and quick to respond. 5 stars!

Tart By Taylor Wholesale
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 10 novembre 2023

Your positive review means a lot to us, and we're truly grateful for it!

Should you have any inquiries or concerns, please feel comfortable reaching out to us.

9 agosto 2023

Great app and fantastic / helpful team in getting it setup and ready to assist us. I'd recommend this to any brand.

Compete Every Day
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 11 agosto 2023

Your kind words warmed our hearts a lot 💕.

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. Thank you so much!

Hope we will continue our communication in a fruitful way. Please contact us anytime you need our close assistance via 24/7 Livechat window. We're really looking forward to your next visit!

Data modifica: 20 settembre 2023

Despite some initial problems, everything now works properly.

Dalle Piane Cashmere IT
Italia
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 27 settembre 2023

Hey there!

Once again, thank you for making my day with your amazing review. I truly appreciate it!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future.

Data modifica: 18 gennaio 2024

Super application avec très bon support d’assistance!
Réaction très rapide et d’une grande aide

Maison Mademoiselle
Belgio
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 19 gennaio 2024

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review.❤️

It was great assisting you and please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance. We'll be glad to help you.