Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 8 agosto 2023

The app is working like clockword, easy to set up and provides great value for our customers! We have been great fans so far.

We had some trouble exporting the notifications. After posting our issues here, the support reached out and helped us immediately.

Maison Baum
Germania
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 11 agosto 2023

Thank you for spending your time for such wonderful feedback. It really made our day!

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us striving for the better.

If there's anything you need help with, just let us know. Happy to help out in any way we can.

All the best,

14 giugno 2023

Great customer support - we had some troubles with integrating this app once we migrated over to a new theme but after a quick message to the customer support team, they were able to get in fixed within 24 hours!

Aiori
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 14 giugno 2023

Thank you for placing your trust in us and for your great compliments.

Our team always tries our best to make sure that merchants feel supported. This definitely motivates the whole team to work harder.

We hope to see you around & always wish you the very best!

14 luglio 2023

The app allows 4 things which help us run really smoothly.: 1. Customers can ask for a back in stock email reminder. 2. We can offer certain items on pre -sale.3. We get email reports regarding low stock items and 4 . We have a lovely tool bar highlighting when a particular item is low on stock. With the added fantastic responsive help from Andy, this app is a must add!

Shaving Time
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 22 luglio 2023

Hi there, it's Linda! We're absolutely thrilled to receive such an amazing review, thank you so much for this kind and detailed feedback, it is highly appreciated!

We were very glad to read about your success and satisfaction with Ordersify <3

I really hope that our app remains to be beneficial to you in the long run as well, but of course, if you'd need any advice or assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again as we'll be more than happy to help you^^

17 agosto 2023

I really like this app. It's one of the most simple and straight forward apps we have. It's easy to use and actually does what it's supposed to which is unusual for Shopify apps. We have had some things that have needed sorting out by support but generally these have been dealt with fairly quickly. I am aware that the support team is very small so things might take a bit longer but then the app actually works so it's worth waiting for! Definitely recommend.

Fat Lad At The Back
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 19 agosto 2023

It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed our app and our service. Our entire team would like to thank you for taking the time to share your view on our service.

We treasure any wonderful compliment you've bestowed upon us! Thank you once more, and best wishes!

Sincerely,

9 agosto 2023

Great customer service experience, would recommend. Were able to resolve our issue straight away, and the restock function works as described

Myota Health
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 11 agosto 2023

Awesome!

We truly appreciate you using our app and are so grateful for your positive feedback and review! 🤩

If you ever need help along the way, please let us know.

Best wishes,

11 novembre 2023

The app failed to work for me initially, and I couldn't reach customer service despite couple of attempts in the first few weeks. However once I managed to contact Andy, he did swift work and now its working well. Hopefully the service will stay consistent in time to come.

Papercranes Design
Singapore
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 giugno 2023

10 out of 10 service

Asked them for a little tweak and done the same day

Highly recommend

Andy and his team know what they are doing.

Supplements.co.nz
Nuova Zelanda
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 2 luglio 2023

Dear valued customer,

On behalf of the Ordersify team, I want to thank you for the great review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you to make you satisfied.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

15 giugno 2023

This app has proven to be very useful for our store! Very seamless integration and a wonderful customer support team! Highly recommend adding this app to your store. :)

Safari Ltd®
Stati Uniti
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 luglio 2023

Very good app and seems to be working so far on the testing I have completed. The application didn't show up on my website when following the set up which meant I needed to contact support. Andy sorted the issue and connected the app for me really quickly.

Lunas Dressing Room
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 12 luglio 2023

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from Andy! Thank you for your kind words :)

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Our team will be there for you.

25 luglio 2023

Quickly responded to help fix the code to get the button on the store as it was not showing when I initially set it up.

Taleology
Stati Uniti
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 1 agosto 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. It motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer.

Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available to help you.