Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
25 luglio 2023

Quickly responded to help fix the code to get the button on the store as it was not showing when I initially set it up.

Taleology
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 1 agosto 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. It motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer.

Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available to help you.

10 luglio 2023

Very good app and seems to be working so far on the testing I have completed. The application didn't show up on my website when following the set up which meant I needed to contact support. Andy sorted the issue and connected the app for me really quickly.

Lunas Dressing Room
Regno Unito
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 12 luglio 2023

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from Andy! Thank you for your kind words :)

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Our team will be there for you.

15 giugno 2023

This app has proven to be very useful for our store! Very seamless integration and a wonderful customer support team! Highly recommend adding this app to your store. :)

Safari Ltd®
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
26 maggio 2023

The team is a great help! We were adding the pre-order feature and had found it challenging, however the team has solved all my questions very promptly and it is working 100%

Wooof.co.uk
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 27 maggio 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind regards,

8 novembre 2023

Very easy to set up! The Ordersify is incredibly helpful and quick to respond. 5 stars!

Tart By Taylor Wholesale
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 10 novembre 2023

Your positive review means a lot to us, and we're truly grateful for it!

Should you have any inquiries or concerns, please feel comfortable reaching out to us.

29 giugno 2023

This app Works great, customer service always gets back to you fast. Thank you

Chef Gina's® Mini Food
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 29 giugno 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your beautiful review. You have just made our day!

We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently. As always, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know.

Wishing you every success.

15 giugno 2023

Great App with a better service. They solve the integration problem in our theme template with ease. Thanks, Andy.

Poly Juguetes
Spagna
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
28 settembre 2023

Simple, nice UI design and great customer support. Andy was very patient with my questions and kind enough to edit some code for me to make the notify button displayed in a way that match my store design. Very happy with this app.

imy Shop Japan
Giappone
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 30 settembre 2023

22 maggio 2023

The "Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock" team is quick to provide information and visualization of those changes made to our site

Sweetgreen Market
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 26 maggio 2023

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review. 💚

Just drop us a message via the Live chat channel anytime you want. We are always more than ready to support you!

29 giugno 2023

Support is fast and helpful. I had problem with setup but they fixed it quickly. We will see how app works but looks good.

Goliath Off Road
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ordersify ha risposto 29 giugno 2023

Thank you so much for your nice review and also for mentioning our Support Team. We're doing our best to provide the highest quality service to each Ordersify user. :)

Do get back to us if you need help with anything else and we will be more than happy to assist you.