Ordersify: Restocked Alerts , 697件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年11月16日

The pandemic has affected us in many ways including stock availability. This app helped us in sending our customers notification for the product they're looking for. The app works perfectly, too! We have it installed for 2 years now and we never had an issue. Their customer support is very helpful. They answer almost instantly, like you're conversing with them face to face. Highly recommended. Interface is friendly.

VMV Hypoallergenics
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年11月17日

Firstly, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on the services we have rendered.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are delighted that we were able to assist you during your time of need.

Please be assured that we are committed to continuously improving our services and meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we will strive to ensure that we consistently deliver exceptional service in the future as well.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.
Warm Regards,

2023年11月18日

Great app that shopify users should not miss!
Fantastic that you can get good use out of it for free as we grow our business, and the support is fab so.... thank you

Sweets 'n' Things
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年1月12日

prompt response and quick fix to our question. A great app

Brumbox
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2023年11月11日

The app failed to work for me initially, and I couldn't reach customer service despite couple of attempts in the first few weeks. However once I managed to contact Andy, he did swift work and now its working well. Hopefully the service will stay consistent in time to come.

Papercranes Design
シンガポール
アプリの使用期間:7日
2023年12月8日

Very disappointing. App doesn't work at all (widget not showing up in shop) and sadly no response by the app/development team despite many support requests throughout the last week. We probably lost hundreds of interested customers' contacts due to that...

truemorrow
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:4日
2023年10月2日

I've been using this app for several months now. It's GREAT! Get it! I love it for my apparel brand and have recommended it to my entrepreneur friends. The customer service is extremely responsive. I've only had to reach out for help on one occasion, and that was to have them integrate an inline "Notify When Available" button on our product pages. I received an immediate reply to my email and the request (along with revisions) were completed in less than an hour. Honestly, had I replied to emails sooner, it likely would've been resolved in minutes. Thank you again, Andy, for the prompt and excellent customer service!

A Meaningful Mood
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年10月6日

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind regards,

2023年11月16日

I highly recommend this app. It has good customer support and is a very useful app if you have items out of stock.

Puffl Slides
アプリの使用期間:16日
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年11月17日

We wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude for your review on our app. Your kind words and positive review motivate our team to strive in providing top-notch services and a seamless app experience.

Thank you again for being a valued customer. Feel free to contact us anytime and we will be there with you.

2023年11月22日

Great app and amazing support team.

Pro Sports
クウェート
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年11月20日

Super fast response that solved all my problems. 10/10 customer service along with a great product for a small business. :)

Mamaleh
アプリの使用期間:6日
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年11月22日

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review.

It was great assisting you and please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance. We'll be glad to help you.

編集日:2024年1月18日

Super application avec très bon support d’assistance!
Réaction très rapide et d’une grande aide

Maison Mademoiselle
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Ordersifyが返信しました 2024年1月19日

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review.❤️