Ordersify: Restocked Alerts , 697件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年11月11日

The app failed to work for me initially, and I couldn't reach customer service despite couple of attempts in the first few weeks. However once I managed to contact Andy, he did swift work and now its working well. Hopefully the service will stay consistent in time to come.

Papercranes Design
シンガポール
アプリの使用期間:7日
2023年11月8日

Andy is amazing and very responsive. A+

Olivier
アプリの使用期間:2日
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年11月10日

We deeply value your positive review, and we want you to understand that we're committed to offering assistance and support whenever you have questions or concerns.

Please feel free to contact us without hesitation; your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us 😊

2023年11月15日

Excellent service

olagiatoepiplo
ギリシャ
アプリの使用期間:約22時間
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年11月17日

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review!

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. It means the world to us that you took the time to share your positive feedback.

If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to serving you again in the future🙂

2023年11月8日

Great customer service, I couldn't get the app to work and they fixed it super quick for me!

Here We Flo
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2日
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年11月10日

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review!

2023年10月2日

I've been using this app for several months now. It's GREAT! Get it! I love it for my apparel brand and have recommended it to my entrepreneur friends. The customer service is extremely responsive. I've only had to reach out for help on one occasion, and that was to have them integrate an inline "Notify When Available" button on our product pages. I received an immediate reply to my email and the request (along with revisions) were completed in less than an hour. Honestly, had I replied to emails sooner, it likely would've been resolved in minutes. Thank you again, Andy, for the prompt and excellent customer service!

A Meaningful Mood
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年10月6日

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind regards,

2023年11月8日

Very easy to set up! The Ordersify is incredibly helpful and quick to respond. 5 stars!

Tart By Taylor Wholesale
アプリの使用期間:1日
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年11月10日

Your positive review means a lot to us, and we're truly grateful for it!

Should you have any inquiries or concerns, please feel comfortable reaching out to us.

編集日:2023年9月20日

Despite some initial problems, everything now works properly.

Dalle Piane Cashmere IT
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年9月27日

Hey there!

Once again, thank you for making my day with your amazing review. I truly appreciate it!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future.

2023年10月9日

Support was really quick and fantastic! We had issues using the app with our current theme ( Be yours by Roar) Andy from customer care fixed our issue and had the app up in running in less than 30 min!

Lush South Africa
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:7日
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年10月12日

Hi There!

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on our services.

Feedback like yours elated us and makes all our efforts to provide excellent support worthwhile. We are always here for you whenever you need our help.

2023年9月26日

Great job! quick and efficient

French Sweet
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:29日
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年9月30日

Thank you for spending your time for such wonderful feedback. It really made our day!

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us striving for the better.

Whenever you need help with Ordersify, feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel. We are always ready to serve!

2023年8月31日

Best support, quick fixes in less than 12 hours. Will keep using the app, has helped me a lot over the years

Tec2GO
ポルトガル
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Ordersifyが返信しました 2023年9月7日

Hi there, it's Linda! We're absolutely thrilled to receive such an amazing review, thank you so much for this kind and detailed feedback, it is highly appreciated!

We were very glad to read about your success and satisfaction with Ordersify <3

I really hope that our app remains to be beneficial to you in the long run as well, but of course, if you'd need any advice or assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again as we'll be more than happy to help you^^