Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 november 2023

The pandemic has affected us in many ways including stock availability. This app helped us in sending our customers notification for the product they're looking for. The app works perfectly, too! We have it installed for 2 years now and we never had an issue. Their customer support is very helpful. They answer almost instantly, like you're conversing with them face to face. Highly recommended. Interface is friendly.

VMV Hypoallergenics
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 17 november 2023

Firstly, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on the services we have rendered.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are delighted that we were able to assist you during your time of need.

Please be assured that we are committed to continuously improving our services and meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we will strive to ensure that we consistently deliver exceptional service in the future as well.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.
Warm Regards,

18 november 2023

Great app that shopify users should not miss!
Fantastic that you can get good use out of it for free as we grow our business, and the support is fab so.... thank you

Sweets 'n' Things
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
12 januari 2024

prompt response and quick fix to our question. A great app

Brumbox
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 maanden gebruiken de app
11 november 2023

The app failed to work for me initially, and I couldn't reach customer service despite couple of attempts in the first few weeks. However once I managed to contact Andy, he did swift work and now its working well. Hopefully the service will stay consistent in time to come.

Papercranes Design
Singapore
7 dagen gebruiken de app
2 oktober 2023

I've been using this app for several months now. It's GREAT! Get it! I love it for my apparel brand and have recommended it to my entrepreneur friends. The customer service is extremely responsive. I've only had to reach out for help on one occasion, and that was to have them integrate an inline "Notify When Available" button on our product pages. I received an immediate reply to my email and the request (along with revisions) were completed in less than an hour. Honestly, had I replied to emails sooner, it likely would've been resolved in minutes. Thank you again, Andy, for the prompt and excellent customer service!

A Meaningful Mood
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 6 oktober 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind regards,

16 november 2023

I highly recommend this app. It has good customer support and is a very useful app if you have items out of stock.

Puffl Slides
16 dagen gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 17 november 2023

We wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude for your review on our app. Your kind words and positive review motivate our team to strive in providing top-notch services and a seamless app experience.

Thank you again for being a valued customer. Feel free to contact us anytime and we will be there with you.

22 november 2023

Great app and amazing support team.

Pro Sports
Koeweit
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
20 november 2023

Super fast response that solved all my problems. 10/10 customer service along with a great product for a small business. :)

Mamaleh
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 22 november 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review.

It was great assisting you and please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance. We'll be glad to help you.

20 november 2023

Very quick turnaround to answer my questions, and implement the app functions. Andy is very helpful. Thank you. :)

Stitch & Hide
Australië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 22 november 2023

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. It means a lot to us. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time to write a review for us.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Bewerkt 18 januari 2024

Super application avec très bon support d’assistance!
Réaction très rapide et d’une grande aide

Maison Mademoiselle
België
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 19 januari 2024

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review.❤️