Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 oktober 2023

I've been using this app for several months now. It's GREAT! Get it! I love it for my apparel brand and have recommended it to my entrepreneur friends. The customer service is extremely responsive. I've only had to reach out for help on one occasion, and that was to have them integrate an inline "Notify When Available" button on our product pages. I received an immediate reply to my email and the request (along with revisions) were completed in less than an hour. Honestly, had I replied to emails sooner, it likely would've been resolved in minutes. Thank you again, Andy, for the prompt and excellent customer service!

A Meaningful Mood
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 6 oktober 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind regards,

15 november 2023

Excellent service

olagiatoepiplo
Griekenland
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 17 november 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review!

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. It means the world to us that you took the time to share your positive feedback.

If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to serving you again in the future🙂

8 november 2023

Andy is amazing and very responsive. A+

Olivier
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 10 november 2023

We deeply value your positive review, and we want you to understand that we're committed to offering assistance and support whenever you have questions or concerns.

Please feel free to contact us without hesitation; your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us 😊

8 november 2023

Great customer service, I couldn't get the app to work and they fixed it super quick for me!

Here We Flo
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 10 november 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review!

Bewerkt 20 september 2023

Despite some initial problems, everything now works properly.

Dalle Piane Cashmere IT
Italië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 27 september 2023

Hey there!

Once again, thank you for making my day with your amazing review. I truly appreciate it!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future.

31 augustus 2023

Best support, quick fixes in less than 12 hours. Will keep using the app, has helped me a lot over the years

Tec2GO
Portugal
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 7 september 2023

Hi there, it's Linda! We're absolutely thrilled to receive such an amazing review, thank you so much for this kind and detailed feedback, it is highly appreciated!

We were very glad to read about your success and satisfaction with Ordersify <3

I really hope that our app remains to be beneficial to you in the long run as well, but of course, if you'd need any advice or assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again as we'll be more than happy to help you^^

28 augustus 2023

The app is easy to set up and use. When I ran into a problem (the "notify when available" button was showing on in-stock variants instead of just out-of-stock variants) the Ordersify team was quick to fix it, and they also helped customize the size of the button.

Old Rusted Chair
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 30 augustus 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

We're really happy that you're satisfied with our app and the support team.

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'll do our best to assist you!

10 augustus 2023

Andy is AMAZING!!! Always prompt and helpful! Always helpful with mods to the App.

This App is definitely 5 Stars!

Calendar Club
Australië
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 11 augustus 2023

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from Andy! Thank you for your kind words :)

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Our team will be there for you.

Bewerkt 8 augustus 2023

The app is working like clockword, easy to set up and provides great value for our customers! We have been great fans so far.

We had some trouble exporting the notifications. After posting our issues here, the support reached out and helped us immediately.

Maison Baum
Duitsland
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 11 augustus 2023

Thank you for spending your time for such wonderful feedback. It really made our day!

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us striving for the better.

If there's anything you need help with, just let us know. Happy to help out in any way we can.

All the best,

12 juli 2023

great app. works smoothly. quick replies from customer care while setting up.

please add a whatsapp option also. It can change the game for you.

OnlineMantra.in
India
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Ordersify heeft geantwoord 14 juli 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It means a lot to us.

We always strive to deliver the best service to our beloved customers. Therefore, your feedback is a great motivation for us.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.