Avaliações (1 313)

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de junho de 2024

This is a nice app and it is very helpful for creating automated social media content. The customer service is top notch as Kumar did a great job helping me. I would recommend this app.

Design House Print Shop
About 1 month usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

There is a lot of ads. Not just my products. I am thinking of opting out of Outfy due to a lot of ads

KC Unique Fashion
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
1 de março de 2024

Outfy has been a game-changer for my Shopify store! This app has not only streamlined my social media posting process but has also saved me a whopping 2 hours every single day.
Thanks to Outfy, I can focus more on growing my business and less on managing my social media presence. I highly recommend it to all Shopify store owners looking to save time and boost their online visibility

Roslin
Índia
4 months usando a aplicação
29 de maio de 2024

Very good. It automates what (for me) is a dreary task: creating and executing social media posts. It's a good value for the money. I'm on the $40/mo plan and if your time is valuable and or you've ever looked at hiring someone to do this work for you, it's a steal. The product is pretty intuitive and I was up and running quickly. I'm still getting the feel for but so far I like it. I had one need for support and this was handled really quickly and professionally, to my satisfaction (and, it was a problem on my end). Recommended!

Bucks
4 days usando a aplicação
13 de abril de 2024

Overall ok product. Images, GIFs are good. Captions are good. Video wise has more room for improvement. instead of adding ust raw images , need some stock images related to product or movie videos. Just Raw images looks monotonous. For the cost may be Linkedin should be integrated. Looking for more features.

Chefio
Barém
7 months usando a aplicação
23 de maio de 2024

I like that I don't have to worry about the activity using automatic scheduling. I do loose connection to the automatic posting and have to turn it back on.

Overstuffed Closet Boutique
5 months usando a aplicação
31 de março de 2024

once set up i like the way you dont have to tink about posts thry just appear!

Smart Deco Style
Reino Unido
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
1 de maio de 2024

So easy to use. Support is very responsive even for my free account.

MacondoForever
About 1 year usando a aplicação
30 de janeiro de 2024

I've been using Outfy for several years now, they continue to impress me with increasing posting methods, increasing types of social media, you can have multiple sales channels/stores in one place. Huge time saver, easy to use, is extremely consistent. Great customer service and I feel that you can't beat the price for what you get.

Apple Iwatch Candy
About 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Outfy 9 de fevereiro de 2024

Thanks a million for your glowing review! We're glad to hear you find Outfy a time-saver with consistent performance.

We also greatly appreciate your kind words about our customer service. We're always here to assist you and ensure you get the most out of Outfy. Your satisfaction means the world to us.

Thank you for choosing Outfy, and we look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations.

1 de março de 2024

Great service. Have been using their services since 2020. Response time can be a little long sometimes, but I think that's because they are a growing business and I like to support these type of businesses. I had some problems with my account, and they solved them quickly. Also, their services work great. So far, no complaints. Automation works. Great job!

FrappeToGo