Avaliações (1 312)

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
6 de maio de 2024

good

ALINDA DECOR
Tailândia
Editado a 20 de fevereiro de 2024

Everything is good. They have proved to be one of the best in Social Media Post automation.

Some of the music in the videos is not compliant with Meta Policies which made some of our posts hidden from public.

Multi Trends
Reino Unido
Editado a 12 de janeiro de 2024

Stopped responding when it came up for renewal. The only benefit woudl of been to have the AI hastags as the hashtags were previously generic and not engaging. All would be "going soon" "low stock" etc. Not very engaging. And now the AI tag feature is only going to be available until the END OF JAN 24 unless i upgrade to a plan twice the cost. This app really doesnt do anything that sets it apart from others....Posting to social media hasnt increased sales. If anything most of the posts it did were read of engaged with. Dont waste your money with this.

BBPD
Austrália
12 months usando a aplicação
1 de abril de 2024

very helpful

Bratma, Corporate Choice Offset Printers Private Limited
Índia
11 de janeiro de 2024

The app is useful but they are also quite annoying with the spam and continued harassment to renew and upgrade. If you can tolerate that and the spam it is a useful app.

Stonecrowe Trading Co.
About 4 years usando a aplicação
25 de março de 2024

great

Lakhufashion
Índia
5 months usando a aplicação
29 de janeiro de 2024

it is good app. easy to use

DragonFireGlass
12 months usando a aplicação
14 de novembro de 2023

Nowadays, customer service or even B2B transactions are getting worse as the days go by. Take Shopify itself for example; the service here has been so miserable. I couldn't believe the nonsense I went through. I actually had some joke kid in the chat when I'm livid mad about my blog not working for the 200th hour that I wasted on it. He was telling me how it was my fault and 100% gaslighting me by sticking his tongue out. He even had the nerve to tell me to remain professional after he told me a bold, uneducated ignorant lie that "" means nothing and is not a closing HTML tag. What?! No, I told him he has no idea what he's talking about. He then said, for me to be professional, I thought that was a good joke. Ok bud, you are educated and/or lying, but okkkk. Why don't you educate yourself become a professional maybe learn how to spell the word professional and I'll think about whatever the hell you're talking about it's literally trying to tell me I mean you just can't make the shop this isn't shame I got literally out of this on recording too it's unbelievable what I went through

FRESH AIR
Fast forward a week, and this could pretty simply just shine and restore your faith in decent business. I found myself wanting to talk to these gentlemen. I'm sure they don't want to talk to me, but very nice pleasant experience they worked out in the situation for me and helped me out. And I just think, I don't know if I could choose to support this company over the next company if they offered the same products and this company cost a dollar more. I'm choosing this company every single time regardless of that. This is the only platform that offers full automation. You set it and forget it. That's it. You don't do anything. You literally do nothing. Like, you sign up for the free trial for 7 days and you'll see that you do nothing, and you get results. Your brand gets awareness and your products get seen, and all of a sudden, you get people interested in coming out and shopping. It's been open for a year. I'm just glad this guy didn't gaslight me or stick his tongue out at me. It was really nice for him to help me out and not make a joke out of his job. Serious professionals over here, and I'm quite happy to do business with them.

BriteSideMarkets
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Outfy 7 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Outfy!

Your enthusiastic feedback about the simplicity and effectiveness of our set-and-forget approach truly resonates with our commitment to delivering user-friendly and impactful solutions.

At Outfy, we take pride in serving serious professionals like yourself and are dedicated to continually enhancing our services to meet your evolving needs. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're excited to continue supporting your business growth.

Thank you again for choosing Outfy, and we look forward to contributing to your ongoing success.

5 de maio de 2024

Très bon outil. pratique et automatisable avec une version gratuite pour tester.
Bravo et merci pour les petits shops

Univers d'Ange
Suíça
7 months usando a aplicação
14 de dezembro de 2023

This app is convenient and helpful for marketing or advertising your products. Customer service is excellent.

Naughty Smile Fashion