Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 aprile 2023

Excellent app. I want to give 10 stars...............................................................

pvmark
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
13 settembre 2023

Mon avis est mitigé. Déjà l'installation n'est pas claire vous cliquez sur un bouton et c'est tout , le message est d'aller voir le site et de revenir... Bon. À la première vue il est rapide (mais pas plus qu'avant).
Ensuite il est précisé qu'aucun outil de mesure de la vitesse (genre Gmetrix) ne sera positivement impacté. Il n'est pas possible de mesurer le gain de rapidité. Ah. Bon.
Sur l'interface de shopify j'ai toujours la note de vitesse de 34. Ce qui signifie que ma boutique est plus lente que les autres... Donc est-ce que Booster fonctionne ?
Seul Booster le sait.
Soit ça fonctionne et c'est l'application la plus simple et efficace du monde
Soit ça ne fonctionne pas (pas d'amélioration) et c'est l'application la plus initule qui soit.

B.B.N des vins en Bio, Biodynamie et Nature & des livres
Francia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 agosto 2023

Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'mouseoverTimer' has already been declared (at booster-page-speed-optimizer.js?23:1:1)

After installing the plugin, the browser console throws an error indicating that the variable has already been defined. Please fix it for me.

KATVR
Cina
Circa 22 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 3 agosto 2023

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced after installing the app. Our team is actively working on resolving the issue, and we'll release an update soon to fix the problem. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we appreciate your patience. - Kevin

Data modifica: 26 maggio 2023

Door dit bedrijf heb ik een error op me site
Installeer deze app niet
Liquid error (layout/theme line 440): Could not find asset snippets/quantity-breaks-now.liquid

Ze geven aan dat het van een plugin is die korting geeft maar ik heb helemaal geen plugin die korting geeft en de melding kwam toen ik hun plugin downloadende

Xlasering
Paesi Bassi
26 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 25 maggio 2023

Hi there,

Darrel here from Nova Apps Support. I'm sorry you've been having issues with the app!

Though it is a free app, we take every issue seriously and strive to resolve them. Based on the error alone, it seems it is coming from a Quantity Break type of app(like a discount app), however, we definitely want to check if our app caused this error. I'd be happy to look further into this. In order to do that we'll need collaborator access to your shop, so I've sent a collaborator request to your Shopify admin. Once you accept that request, please reply to the email we sent you and let us know.

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers,

Tunisia
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 29 settembre 2023

Hi there,

I've read your recent app review and I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with indexing.

I just want to clarify that our app shouldn't affect indexing and that it shouldn't create duplicate pages. Page Speed Optimizer is made and designed to help boost the speed of your site in terms of clicks by pre-loading links. This app starts working after the first-page load because it is preloading links on the page.

The app automatically speeds up your store's load times by adding one simple file to your theme called booster-page-speed-optimizer.js!

Page Speed Optimizer uses lightweight, but powerful Javascript to improve your store's page loading times. It does this by feeding information to the browser, based on a user's interaction with your site. There are three general steps involved in the application of this script.

1. The script checks for all links on a page when it first loads.
2. When a user moves their mouse cursor over a link or touches it on a mobile device - even while scrolling - the script tells the browser to begin pre-loading that link in the background. This ensures faster page loading.
3. If a user moves away from the link without clicking it, the script tells the browser to stop preloading that link.

Streaming sites use a similar idea when they play a silent preview of a video as you hover over it on a results page.

This is the reason why testing tools such as GTMetrix or Pingdom will not be able to detect our app's improvements to your site. They are not able to simulate this real-world, user behavior in their tests. Our app helps improve performance on the user's end for an optimal experience of your store.

Hope this clarifies how our app works, please do let us know if you have any other questions by responding to the email we sent you.

Regards,
Darrel

10 ottobre 2019

Fantastic! I literally found this app by mistake. So good because my only issue with my new Shopify site is that it is slower than my old custom site... but not now! It actually works instantly. Thanks guys. Amazing!

Spencer and Rutherford
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 agosto 2019

Works great! No issues at all and it makes the pages load a lot faster! Thank you for this wonderful app!

DELU Games
Data modifica: 13 agosto 2019

Page Speed Optimizer est une application gratuite et très utile que je recommande vivement. C'est au top !

StudioPhoto ATRIA
Francia
12 settembre 2019

It's really helpful for me. and make the site faster then before!!!
Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy

fariycase.com
Cina
8 gennaio 2022

Great app! Easy to work with and customer service is super friendly and helpful! Would def recommend them.

dMart Gear
Booster SEO ha risposto 10 gennaio 2022

Wonderful! 🙌 Thanks so much for sharing the positive feedback and recommending us to the community! If any questions come up or if we can help along the way, feel free to reach out to us anytime. All the best, Kevin