Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de julio de 2023

Cookie has been super helpful; troubleshooted my issue and went above and beyond and noticed another issue with my website.

Whoever is employing her needs to give her a raised.

-1 Star mainly because i've been running into quite a few issues with alignment problems (More so coding issues). Mobile view is not the same as my actual mobile device view.

Sea Moss Stir
3 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 17 de julio de 2023

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We have been continuously striving, to improve the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

8 de abril de 2023

4/5, the support is great, the page builder itself has a few minor issues but contacting support 90% of the time helps. I haven't really used any/many other page builders so my review is a bit based.

Focal Saunas
3 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 9 de abril de 2023

Thank you so much for your generous review on App Store. We're very happy to know you have had a great time with us. Thanks to your feedback, we will improve our app and support better to serve you and bring to you greater experiences with us.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance. We are here 24/7 for you.

Kate | PageFly Customer Success Manager

22 de septiembre de 2023

The app is nice but need more improvement due to the glitch. Some function in editor part appear different than the preview. But the support have been very helpful and fast response.

IMAN Shoppe Bookstore
Malasia
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
6 de octubre de 2022

They are always supportive to my problems! I use pagefly to customise my product page and add components that i cannot find in shopify. Sometimes there are problem with the page but with the help of the 24/7 support i was able to solve everything.

agnogrocery
Chipre
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 7 de octubre de 2022

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always here for you whenever you need us.

8 de mayo de 2023

Received Wonderful help from a CRA specialist ! Good place to get help and looking forward into more work in the future.

SolveMentalHealth
Canadá
24 días usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 9 de mayo de 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback on PageFly. Thanks to your feedback, we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve. We will try our best to improve our app and support to serve you better.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help. I wish you the best of luck!

18 de abril de 2023

I love the templates they have in stock. just had to figure out how to put everything in other. i got help faster than expected and fixed the problems i was having including a video describing how it was fixed.

Beautifuleverydayshop
4 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 18 de abril de 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you for your feedback on your experience with PageFly.

This is a motivation for us to improve our app better to make it easy to use and more useful for you.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Have a great day!

14 de diciembre de 2022

I was not convinced by the app, but the service customer is on point. Lam from the customer service help me to fix the issue that I have. Thank you a lot

Zeno
Indonesia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 14 de diciembre de 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you for your feedback for your experience with PageFly.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Have a great day!

1 de mayo de 2023

Kyo helped us with specific page elements/edits, and it was the easiest experience for our team. Kyo was fast, and detailed in his answers which led to us getting 4-5 questions answered and resolved within 10 minutes!!
Kyo, thank you for everything!!

Our 4-star review is for the app as a whole - Kyo as a customer rep is 5/5!!!

The Local Y'all
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 2 de mayo de 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with PageFly.

I feel happy that our support team could assist you. We will improve our app to make it better and better.

Please let us know if you need any help.
Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manager

22 de septiembre de 2023

Fast and efficient support, really great support. The construction of the landing pages is good but I fell that is necessary a new interface to the end user, need to be more easy to create the pages, to make a beatiful design and more intuite.

PraTi Ajudar
Brasil
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
7 de septiembre de 2023

Good Support, doing their best to help you out to solve your problem. wishing that their support stay like this or get better in some technical aspects.

Wandiva
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 11 de septiembre de 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

It makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support, and it was truly a pleasure to assist you.

As discussed, please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.
We will improve ourselves to serve you better!

All the best!