Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de enero de 2024

The very convenient operation module and diverse template selection make your Shopify page rich, colorful, and engaging. The technical service team can always provide feasible solutions, solutions, and suggestions as soon as possible when you are most confused. A trustworthy app that is worth owning and recommending.

VIVIDMOO
China
4 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 8 de enero de 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Abed - PageFly Team

Fecha de modificación: 6 de enero de 2024

I find the PageFly app easy to use for me as a beginner. I give 5 stars to Junie who assisted me to make edits to my landing page, she gave me notes to make my landing page looks better and helped me with clear instructions. I appreciate that free feedback from PageFly, so thank you :)
I love people from Pagefly because they're very helpful, even for other apps for shopify like e-mail marketing apps.

Crochet Design Patterns
Marruecos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 19 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely words. I'm glad to know that I and the support team have been helpful to you. We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us. We really appreciate it that much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Junie | PageFly Team

9 de noviembre de 2023

Pagefly allows us to create amazing pages across our site with ease. While some of us have some dev experience, most of us do not and we can still create beautiful pages using Pagefly.

For anything we cannot handle on our own, the Pagefly support staff on Live Chat have fixed every thing we couldn't work quickly. The staff named Boo is so professional and help me solve the custom issue quickly and easily. Thanks a lot!! I will definitely recommend your app to other seller friends

Highly recommend the team and the app.

IMARKU
10 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 13 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Boo | PageFly Team

24 de enero de 2024

I use it in Japan.
When I had a problem, they kindly told me how to solve it through chat.
This is an app that allows you to easily create beautiful pages.
I will be using it a lot from now on!

シザいもん
Japón
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 26 de enero de 2024

Thank you for always trusting and supporting our PageFly.

We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us.

Have a lovely day ahead

Junie | PageFly Team

29 de noviembre de 2023

great team feedback and support and all around nice app when I can get everything working - sometimes it's a bit tricky but their support team is always super responsive!!! Special thank you to cookie for helping out

Modern Ritual
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Hi,

I am truely glad to see your review in our app store. Thank you so much for your kind words and your continued trust in PageFly. Your trust and satisfaction is what drives us forward.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything at any time. We're just a message away!

Cookie | PageFly Team

11 de enero de 2024

Nice support! They helped me solve my issue step by step. Thank you very much. I like the Pagefly function.

Carlinkit Carplay Store
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 15 de enero de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Adrian - PageFly Team

10 de enero de 2024

Pagefly is by far the best app I have ever used on Shopify and has the best customer service out of any company I've ever worked with. Within minutes they respond and within minutes I can usually have my problem solved. 9/10 issues I've been able to solve with their help.

Brigz Tattoos
2 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 15 de enero de 2024

Hi,

I am glad to see your review in our app store. Thank you so much for your kind words and your continued trust in PageFly. Your trust and satisfaction is what drives us forward.

Abed | PageFly Team

5 de enero de 2024

Great customer service from Damilola. Problem solved in just a few minutes!

100% Recommend !!!

Stranded Hair Group
Reino Unido
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 8 de enero de 2024

Thanks a bunch for your awesome PageFly review!

We truly appreciate your support. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Dami - PageFly Team

2 de enero de 2024

Team is fantastic, support is incredible! Fast and efficient. I installed another app that ruined my product pages and they were able to help me restore it quickly. Highly recommend.

Tiny Walls
9 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 4 de enero de 2024

Aasim - PageFly Team

15 de enero de 2024

We were able to create a beautiful landing page with no previous website experience and without coding knowledge. Amazing! The support is kind and helpful too!

Rice n Jelly