Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de enero de 2024

Awesome customer support. Super helpful. The tool is fairly easy to use too.

Iso-Alpha
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 19 de enero de 2024

Hi,

It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you so so much for the loving words. Don't hesitate to reach us out if you have any questions. Have an amazing day!

Adrian | PageFly Team

22 de enero de 2024

Very friendly for people who don’t understand code but want to create beautiful web pages.

Poolsky
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 25 de enero de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Abed - PageFly Team

17 de enero de 2024

Help was very quick. They helped with what I needed. I do recommend this application and their customer service

Nau-Care
3 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 19 de enero de 2024

Thank you so much for taking some of your precious time to leave us a review. I'm happy to be able to help you in some way on this journey!

Whenever you need it, just call us via chat on PageFly.

Thank you!
Paula - PageFly Team

7 de abril de 2024

Used this app to make a waitlist for my website. Super easy to build a page and the customer support is outstanding

Rolovamodel
Finlandia
8 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 9 de abril de 2024

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with PageFly.

I feel happy that our support team could assist you. We will improve our app to make it better and better.

Please let us know if you need any help.
Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manager

6 de enero de 2024

The best thing about this app is customer service. If experiencing any issue of any kind, they will answer in 20 seconds and do a better job than shopify developers. its crazy. not to mention, the features on the app are great

Phloxs™
Canadá
4 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 8 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your kind words and your time with us.

It's lovely to know that our customers are more satisfied with our product and services day by day.

Our pleasure to help you with your business, please don't hesitate to contact us via Live chat if you are in need

Abed | PageFly Team

5 de enero de 2024

Great customer service from Damilola. Problem solved in just a few minutes!

100% Recommend !!!

Stranded Hair Group
Reino Unido
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 8 de enero de 2024

Thanks a bunch for your awesome PageFly review!

We truly appreciate your support. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Dami - PageFly Team

10 de enero de 2024

Really well covering tools and feautures. Had a couple of glitches between my theme and PF when I first started using it but their CS-team resovled them quickly

Sparklar
Estonia
4 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 15 de enero de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and let us know if you need any assistance.

Drake - PageFly Team

12 de enero de 2024

We use this to make our home page, and to build pages. It gives us the freedom to build pages in ways that our Shopify theme doesn't provide. Lots of features allow you to build your own homepage. Their customer service is amazing. They are ready to help in just a few minutes of pulling out the "help" chat, and they have always helped with any issues that I may be encountering.

OKIRON
Singapur
9 días usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 15 de enero de 2024

Hi Goh Yi Hao,

Thank you so much for your great review. I'm very grateful for your kind words on our app and service.

Let us know anytime you need help so we can offer you prompt support to you!

Kind regards,
Zee | PageFly Team

24 de enero de 2024

PageFLy is an excellent app with many options to buy a fantastic website. But what I like the most is the customer service. They'll help you with every issue within minutes.

Verifida
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 26 de enero de 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Cookie - PageFly Team

26 de enero de 2024

Thanks to Usman for helping me solve my problem in pagefly, he was quick and I'm happy with it.

Powerful Pawz
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 28 de enero de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!