Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de enero de 2024

Thanks to Usman for helping me solve my problem in pagefly, he was quick and I'm happy with it.

Powerful Pawz
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 28 de enero de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Usman - PageFly Team

2 de enero de 2024

Team is fantastic, support is incredible! Fast and efficient. I installed another app that ruined my product pages and they were able to help me restore it quickly. Highly recommend.

Tiny Walls
9 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 4 de enero de 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Aasim - PageFly Team

7 de enero de 2024

PageFly has been a huge help for our website. We love the app!

Primal Eats
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación

Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive review! Your review truly made our day! Please reach us anytime on Live chat for any query or concerns. Have a lovely day!

22 de enero de 2024

He immediately understood my problem and solved it very quickly, he also sent a video and explained how he solved it, it was perfect. Thank you so much Abed!

North Shopping Limited
Turquía
4 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 25 de enero de 2024

Hi,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

6 de enero de 2024

10/10 very very helpful , i have taken notes from their perfect customer service and I will try my best to implement a team like pagefly into my brand.... BUILT WITH PAGEFLY.

i have very high expectations and they meet them.

Satinaa Abayas
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación

Hi,

I am happy to see your review in our app store. Thank you so much for your kind words and your continued trust in PageFly. Your trust and satisfaction is what drives us forward.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything at any time. We're just a message away!

4 de enero de 2024

With how limited Shopify is for customization (which is kind of shocking) PageFly steps up. They have endless options for customizing and an incredible support team to help you at any time.

TW Outdoors
Canadá
4 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 8 de enero de 2024

I wanted to take a moment to express our sincere gratitude for the fantastic review you recently left for our app on the App Store.

Your kind words and positive feedback mean the world to us. It's incredibly motivating for our entire team to know that our app has made a positive impact on your experience. Your review not only encourages us but also helps other users to discover and benefit from our app.

We truly value your support and trust in our product. We are continuously working hard to improve and provide you with an even better experience. If you ever have any suggestions, feedback, or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you every step of the way.

Paula - PageFly Team

23 de enero de 2024

I needed some design elements for my website and found this app. It helped me to complete the job easily. However, when I used the app, I encountered a problem. Their staff answered my questions immediately and resolved the issue. They really helped me a lot.

Royal Elastics 公式オンラインショップ
Taiwán
14 días usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 25 de enero de 2024

Hi Sachi Tseng,

It's a great honor of mine to receive your amazing review. I am very happy to know that you are satisfied with both of our app and support.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime you need help.

Kind regards,
Zee | PageFly Team

2 de enero de 2024

Amazing team support! We emailed back and forth about issue I had on my website, they reach out immediately, start discussing about the issue I had and they fixed it right away, great help and amazing team!

SPENDAZE
Nueva Zelanda
3 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 4 de enero de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and let us know if you need any assistance.

Drake - PageFly Team

26 de enero de 2024

Easy to build, customer support is incredible! Very helpful live chat for whatever you need, and very newbie friendly

Scent of Solomon
8 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 28 de enero de 2024

I am glad to see your review in our app store. Thank you so much for your kind words and your continued trust in PageFly. Your trust and satisfaction is what drives us forward.

Fecha de modificación: 7 de abril de 2024

Syed is amazing, I asked him for help with the Banner image. He not only did it for me but also made a tutorial for me !!

Laura' Store