Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de septiembre de 2021

Pagefly is amazing!! I built the website I always dreamed of. Great customer service. They really helped me out when I had any questions about the design and even made the changes for me. I couldn't be happier!!

Wild Mary
Estados Unidos
PageFly respondió 28 de septiembre de 2021

Hi Lisa,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

21 de noviembre de 2022

I'm really glad, I have chosen PageFly, not because of the app itself. I'm glad and thankful for the support. The support in this app is always there, pretty fast replying, always solving the issues, if they can be solved. There are some features missing and you have to learn by doing (and being helped by the support), but step by step, I'm building my store and I'm pretty happy to do it with this app. The 4/5 stars are, because I miss a few functions, that would improve the workflow like syncing elements to change them at the same time or being able to edit metafield text, how they are displayed (confusing in the editor, but right in the live page) and other metafield related functions, that could improve the app A LOT. By to sum up, almost everything has it solution and you can do most of that, what you're willing to do (with support help).

HP Matter
Alemania
PageFly respondió 22 de noviembre de 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your review!

Your feedback means a lot to us and we will definitely improve our app better.
Your satisfaction is our mission and we will try our best to bring to you great experiences!

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

18 de noviembre de 2020

Very nice app easy to use page speed score is already increased and support team is very helpful. recommended

Teeraphy
España
PageFly respondió 19 de noviembre de 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Altan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cheers!
Aldwin | PageFly Team

13 de febrero de 2020

Great app. Great staff. Very helpful and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to anyone that has a shopify store.

Dirty Blondes
Reino Unido
20 de junio de 2022

Normally really great customer support. Today, however, it's rated a 1 star. Sami was not helpful at all and I needed his help. I had to keep asking him to reply and he took forever. People are busy, when we go to chat, we need immediate help. We don't have time to wait around.

The Nichole Collection
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 23 de junio de 2022

On behalf of my team, I am truly sorry for everything that made you have a bad experience with PageFly.

We always aim to deliver a great experience to you, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
The support quality by Sami made you unsatisfied and I totally understand how frustrated you are when you had to wait for him. Sani's internet connection is lost and he could not assist you. However, this is a lesson for us to prepare and support customers more carefully.

I will inform my team about this and we will try to avoid the same issue in the future. Thank you for giving us chance to fix the issues for you.

I hope that we have more chances to support you. Please do let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Kate | Customer Success Manager at PageFly

15 de septiembre de 2019

The technical support is great. They were quick to reply and answered all my questions plus more. Thank you.

Lebert Fitness
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 5 de octubre de 2021

Great app, amazing support.
Really has helped us a lot. The free version is also great.
The support team are always available and knowledgeable about the product.

IOTREND
Sudáfrica
PageFly respondió 14 de octubre de 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review and your time with us. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are ecstatic that we met that mark.
Our whole team has been trying day and night to improve PageFly and make it better day by day.
We are always happy to be able to help you, so if you need help, just let us know by dropping messages in the Live chat.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

7 de enero de 2021

June helped me immediately when I have an issue. What an efficient customer service and technical support from her.

Plantegy
Canadá
PageFly respondió 11 de enero de 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our app. We really appreciate it. If you need any further assistance, feel free to ask us via direct chat. We are always trying our best to help you. Once again, thank you for choosing PageFly.

June | PageFly Team

1 de agosto de 2020

I just started this app and helped me a lot! Customer service is amazing! Very fast response and patient! Thank you!

ERIJEWELRY
PageFly respondió 6 de agosto de 2020

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for the lovely review. We hope to see you again soon!
Emad - PageFly Team

21 de noviembre de 2019

very good customer service, i gave 4 stars becuase sometimes the app would just stop working and then i would have to exit and do everything again if i didnt save

Baitoy.shop