Reseñas (10.494)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de mayo de 2024

I had the pleasure of being helped by Paula. Who guided me straightforwardly through a coding issue ( I was scared to death) of doing any change to the code but she asked me to trust her and I did and it all worked well. I'm very happy with their platform.

Odièle
Más de 5 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 5 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for the reviews. Glad to be a helping hand for you.

Please get back to us whenever you feel you need assistance.

Have a wonderful day

Paula - PageFly Team

9 de mayo de 2024

PageFly is super easy to learn and navigate! The customer service is amazing and always answers our questions promptly!

88 Acres
Más de 6 años usando la aplicación

Hi Nicole Ledoux,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Aasim - PageFly Team

4 de junio de 2024

Prompt and helpful assistance when needed!

Mexicali Blues
10 de mayo de 2024

This app is incredibly user-friendly, and whenever I encounter any problems, the Support team is always ready to assist. The chat support is particularly effective, consistently resolving any issues that come up.

Atlanta Vinyl
Más de 5 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 21 de mayo de 2024

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and the time you took to share your experience with us. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We constantly work to ensure that you have a positive experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if a problem arises. We are always available to assist you.

Wishing you a magical day filled with joy and success!

Syed Azim - PageFly Team

30 de mayo de 2024

Helpful with support requests.

SWPH Marketplace
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 5 de junio de 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Ethan - PageFly Team

13 de junio de 2024

Usman was amazing!!! Simply incredible. Sorted out the issue i as having in no time with such grace and ease. Thank you so so much.

Ndah Mbawa @ Happier Every Chapter
Reino Unido
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
16 de mayo de 2024

This is our go-to page building app because of how easy it is to work with. When i've gotten stuck with certain items not working properly, their customer service walked me through the solution and/ or created custom code for me. They are great to work with and Paula always helps out without a problem!

Exhart
PageFly respondió 25 de mayo de 2024

Have a nice day!
Paula - PageFly Team

29 de mayo de 2024

Customer service is top notch! Always available to help and support you with any request. App is quite easy to use and allows you to build up pages pretty fast.

NAOA Design
Reino Unido
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 5 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. It really means a lot to me and my team.

Please let us know anytime you need help!

Best,
Tolu | PageFly Team

13 de mayo de 2024

excellent technical support with video tutorials on how it was done, thanks Tam

QWS - Welding Supply Solutions
PageFly respondió 21 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Tam - PageFly Team

16 de mayo de 2024

There is no better support than Pagefly they have 24/7 customer service. and as I am not very tech savvy, I need all the help I can get.

Fitness At Home
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 25 de mayo de 2024

Wow, Thank you so much for this amazing review.
It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our products and services. I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down.

Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,