Reseñas (10.684)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de mayo de 2024

This app is fantastic for custom page building, offering capabilities beyond the norm. I appreciate that it allows me to add products or collections directly to custom pages. The support team is always helpful and friendly, ensuring I get the assistance I need every time.

ADRO Fashion
India
PageFly respondió 4 de junio de 2024

Dear Amit,

This is Cara from PageFly. I'm absolutely thrilled to read your glowing review!

It warms my heart to know that our support team's efforts to provide friendly and helpful assistance have been appreciated. We always strive to ensure you have the best experience possible. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We're honored to be part of your e-commerce journey and look forward to supporting you in the future.

Best regards,
Cara | PageFly Team

13 de junio de 2024

Usman was amazing!!! Simply incredible. Sorted out the issue i as having in no time with such grace and ease. Thank you so so much.

Ndah Mbawa @ Happier Every Chapter
Reino Unido
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 29 de junio de 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Usman - PageFly Team

22 de mayo de 2024

My live chat with Jessica tonight was amazing! She was so patient with me and walked me through everything and helped me to understand Pagefly much better! I am so grateful for her, she is everything!!! I hope I get her everytime! :} I am very pleased with how my 1st page is going so far! It is solving a major problem with me merging 3 stores into 1! Im even more excited to get it finished. The support and resources at Pagefly is amazing!!!

Peluche' Luxe Collections
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 25 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Jessica | PageFly Team

22 de mayo de 2024

I had a couple issues getting my first page I built up, but Lucy was so helpful. Zee was also extremely helpful in helping me with certain settings that would make my website more efficient. I am so happy with this app and how I can no customize each individual page.

The Oracle Alchemist
7 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 25 de mayo de 2024

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!
Zee | PageFly Team

25 de abril de 2024

I had accidentally deleted a form on my website and contacted the support chat for assistance. Peter was extremely helpful and was able to log into my website and fix the issue for me in a short amount of time so my business was not affected. As someone who has no experience with website design and am trying to manage it myself, I am extremely happy with the support and service I received this evening :). Thank you Peter!

The Luxe Makeup Studio
PageFly respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Peter - PageFly Team

28 de mayo de 2024

Great support! Had a problem publishing the page, they sent a request and debugged the issue on their own time, which was lovely.

SHELANDY
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 4 de junio de 2024

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Have a great day!

Dami - PageFly Team

14 de mayo de 2024

there is a bit of a learning curve in creating fully custom sites, but the support team is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable so if you have any questions you can ask them and they help you right away.

AstropheApparel
PageFly respondió 21 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Randy | PageFly Team

3 de junio de 2024

Usman was very helpful in addressing my issue with the new version of my Shopify theme. My app didn't work after the update, and he helped me resolve the issue. Thank you.

Planet Neon
Reino Unido
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 5 de junio de 2024

I'm absolutely thrilled to read your glowing review!

Best regards,
Usman | PageFly Team

25 de abril de 2024

My Page update is lost when published . Support team form PageFly help me to recover the data . In the end everything come back and Finished . I really appreciate it. Thank you very much for your help .

shoes republic
Tailandia
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Hi Makiko,

Thank you for leaving us such nice words on App store. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

21 de junio de 2024

A very good page building app. I use this app every time we do promotion. It has built-in preset templates. You can complete the construction with minor modifications. It is very easy to use. Nice App

SSimder