Recensioni (10.545)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 maggio 2024

I had the pleasure of being helped by Paula. Who guided me straightforwardly through a coding issue ( I was scared to death) of doing any change to the code but she asked me to trust her and I did and it all worked well. I'm very happy with their platform.

Odièle
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 5 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for the reviews. Glad to be a helping hand for you.

Please get back to us whenever you feel you need assistance.

Have a wonderful day

Paula - PageFly Team

4 giugno 2024

Prompt and helpful assistance when needed!

Mexicali Blues
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 18 giugno 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Shami - PageFly Team

9 maggio 2024

PageFly is super easy to learn and navigate! The customer service is amazing and always answers our questions promptly!

88 Acres
Oltre 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 21 maggio 2024

Hi Nicole Ledoux,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Aasim - PageFly Team

10 maggio 2024

This app is incredibly user-friendly, and whenever I encounter any problems, the Support team is always ready to assist. The chat support is particularly effective, consistently resolving any issues that come up.

Atlanta Vinyl
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 21 maggio 2024

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and the time you took to share your experience with us. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We constantly work to ensure that you have a positive experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if a problem arises. We are always available to assist you.

Wishing you a magical day filled with joy and success!

Syed Azim - PageFly Team

13 giugno 2024

Usman was amazing!!! Simply incredible. Sorted out the issue i as having in no time with such grace and ease. Thank you so so much.

Ndah Mbawa @ Happier Every Chapter
Regno Unito
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
30 maggio 2024

Helpful with support requests.

SWPH Marketplace
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 5 giugno 2024

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Ethan - PageFly Team

16 maggio 2024

This is our go-to page building app because of how easy it is to work with. When i've gotten stuck with certain items not working properly, their customer service walked me through the solution and/ or created custom code for me. They are great to work with and Paula always helps out without a problem!

Exhart
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 25 maggio 2024

Have a nice day!
Paula - PageFly Team

29 maggio 2024

Customer service is top notch! Always available to help and support you with any request. App is quite easy to use and allows you to build up pages pretty fast.

NAOA Design
Regno Unito
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 5 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. It really means a lot to me and my team.

Please let us know anytime you need help!

Best,
Tolu | PageFly Team

14 giugno 2024

Très bonne application et très bon service en cas de bug
Merci à Junie !

SAMPUR
Francia
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 giugno 2024

PageFly ist eine hervorragende App, die genau das tut, was man von einem guten Seiten-Editor erwartet. Bei Problemen, die auftreten und Hilfe erfordern, ist PageFly unglaublich schnell, hilfsbereit und lösungsorientiert. Ich kann PageFly uneingeschränkt empfehlen.

T-Shirt-Buddies.de
Germania
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 18 giugno 2024

I’m so glad that I am able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Abed - PageFly Team