Recensioni (10.683)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 luglio 2024

PageFly is easy to use and saves times...what's great about it is the customer service...there is always someone who can help you out if needed.

Destiny Boutique
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 8 luglio 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Boo | PageFly Team

10 luglio 2024

Best thing about PageFly is the people behind the chat support who help me out! It's a super user-friendly way to customize your website pages, but with my old laptop & limited tech skills, I always receive help from the support team. Super affordable and worth it!

Latinx With Plants
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 12 luglio 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing review! I'm thrilled to hear that you found our support helpful.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need any further assistance.
I wish you all the best for your store!

Best regards,
Adrian - PageFly Team

29 maggio 2024

I had the pleasure of being helped by Paula. Who guided me straightforwardly through a coding issue ( I was scared to death) of doing any change to the code but she asked me to trust her and I did and it all worked well. I'm very happy with their platform.

Odièle
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 5 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for the reviews. Glad to be a helping hand for you.

Please get back to us whenever you feel you need assistance.

Have a wonderful day

Paula - PageFly Team

7 luglio 2024

The app works. No breakages.
And the support is great.

Secret Skin
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 8 luglio 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Dami | PageFly Team

4 luglio 2024

I am setting up a new product page and am finding PageFly a complete game changer, not least in respect of being able to set up my product images and thumbs exactly as I want this to look. The support and help from the PageFly team is fantastic! Thoroughly recommend!

In & Between
Regno Unito
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app

Regards

Max | PageFly Team

4 giugno 2024

Prompt and helpful assistance when needed!

Mexicali Blues
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 18 giugno 2024

Shami - PageFly Team

2 luglio 2024

Bruno helps me a lot to build a page

Cololight
RAS di Hong Kong
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 8 luglio 2024

Hi there, it's Bruno, thank you so much for leaving a review and it encouraged me a lot. PageFly has a lot of friendly support which can help you with many things. So don't hesitate to contact us. Have a nice day.

Bruno - PageFly Team

13 giugno 2024

Usman was amazing!!! Simply incredible. Sorted out the issue i as having in no time with such grace and ease. Thank you so so much.

Ndah Mbawa @ Happier Every Chapter
Regno Unito
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 29 giugno 2024

Usman - PageFly Team

27 giugno 2024

AMAZING!! They are so super helpful and responsive. They really care about making sure I get my issues resolved and even have a team that can do reasonable paid requests if it's beyond the scope of the platform. Having something immediately respond instead of email back and forth is a GAME CHANGER. Thank you!!

Get The Mozy
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 30 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. Your satisfaction is our first priority.
We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us. We really appreciate it that much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Shami | PageFly Team

21 giugno 2024

Suuuuuuper helpful team!!
Have solved all of our problems to date
Can definitely recommend