PageFly Landing Page Builder , 10.339 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
25 marzo 2022

Efficient customer service, I appreciate that! Some problems with the compatibility can be easily handled and rarely occur.

Kalani
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 28 marzo 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for making our day,! Our words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

We promise to continuously develop both our app and our service to meet your higher expectations. Thank you for choosing to be a part of PageFly!

23 agosto 2020

The app has some strange glitches. But I got them resolved with Emad. He was very helpful and great to work with

Condition 1 Coffee Company
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 26 agosto 2020

Hi Ryan,

Let me explain a bit :)

All of the issues you were facing were coming from the Theme itself, not PageFly.

Your theme has !important tag to most of the elements in it so PageFly styling couldn’t be applied you had to add the tag !important for them to work.
If you enabled Theme Styling option in the editor, you will see the Styling of the theme applied in the editor. Even the background color was coming from the Theme.

About the background images when you set them per device and them change them from All Devices the changes won’t transfer over to other devices. Because you are using different images you have to remove those background images from other devices to fix it as you saw in the demo.

PageFly can’t do anything to fix it, it had to be done via custom code that’s when we come in to play and help you.

Just want to make sure everything's going well for you 😉

Anything you want us to help with, please drop a message for us in PageFly Live Chat!

Thanks,

31 dicembre 2020

Very little more than what you can do with the basic Shopify page builder and a couple of how-to videos. It's certainly not worth an extra $99 a month to have more than 30 landing pages. The icing on the cake was receiving this spam from them while I was experimenting with the free 1 page version. Needless to say, I'll be uninstalling it... "Hola friend, Are you confused about what plan suits your needs? It’s not that complicated, we made everything simple and easy to understand here:
PageFly pricing explanation
What happens if I downgrade?
I hope this is clear enough. If you still have questions, please feel free to chat with us. All the best,
Richard.

Carpenter Core LLC
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 14 marzo 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your detailed review.
We are so grateful for your feedback in the review so we could know how we are doing and what we need to improve.

Regarding what you mentioned about the Platinum plan (which is $99), it doesn’t stop at 30 landing pages.
In this Platinum plan, you can create unlimited pages with PageFly for each page type: Home page, product page, collection page, password page, blog page and regular page.
Moreover, you will have unlimited saved sections and 50 history versions on this Platinum plan. For more information, you can check here https://help.pagefly.io/manual/pricing-plans

I also apologize for our email because it bothered you.
We will improve this part, thank you for your feedback. We also improved the follow-up emails and made them better. We did have a really precious lesson after these mistakes.

We are always here for you when you need us.

6 marzo 2021

Very happy with the app so far, and great customer service. Quick and timely responses. Very helpful staff.

Grammarholic
Regno Unito
Circa 15 ore di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 8 marzo 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

Angel
PageFly Team

Data modifica: 31 luglio 2020

AMAZING!!! There are video demos for every aspect. Loved this, easy to use, and free. Thank you so much. I was able to put a customized picture password protected page on my store, as I am in the process of rebranding

Bloodbox
Circa 15 ore di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 1 agosto 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

7 aprile 2020

Super useful. This is what Shopify should offer but doesn't. The app works perfectly, easy to use and the free plan is not a x days free trial. So... PERFECT.

Couple&Pie
Spagna
Circa 14 ore di utilizzo dell’app
9 ottobre 2022

It took me longer to build a landing page on Shopify via PageFly than it took me to set up the entire store website. Total waste of time!

Claith & Bale
Sudafrica
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 19 ottobre 2022

Hi Abigale Moller,

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I am sorry for everything that made you unhappy with our app. We feel so bad when you left us, really.

We really want you to give us a chance to check and support you. We also contacted you in all ways about this issue and expressed our desire to assist you but we haven't heard from you till now.

We truly understand our users might get difficulties when first using our app but when they get used to it, PageFly would definitely prove to be a powerful tool for them to customize their stores. Still, we will continuously try to improve our app and support team to meet users’ demands.

One day when you are back, we do hope that we will have a precious opportunity to assist you.

Best regards,

17 gennaio 2023

This website is soooo glitchy and slow its very hard to edit pages and very time consuming. Overall, they do have great templates and great customer service but it can be very confusing to edit.

Clean Burnn
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 17 gennaio 2023

On behalf of my PageFly team, I would like to send you our sincere apologies for the unexpected experience you had with us. We’re truly sorry that you were disappointed with our app. I really understand your feeling through your words in your review.

Thanks to your feedback, we can understand how we are doing and what we need to improve.

When we received your feedback, our team did try to connect with you and hope to fix the issues for you, unfortunately, we could not reach out to you.

We really hope to have another opportunity to assist and support you with all issues you had with our app.

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

26 marzo 2023

Although the UI looks good at first glance, there's a lot of small bugs with this app when you start publishing your pages. For instance, the dropdown list sometimes glitches on certain mobile devices, and page animations is also buggy on different browsers.

Tried reaching out to support but they're useless. Tech team also has no clue what they're doing. Talked to support for an hour to see if they can help me solve these problems with no avail. Tech team also suggested solutions that don't solve the problem at all.

Stick with GemPages, they are much better.

My Store
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 17 maggio 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I would like to send you the deepest apology for any inconvenience and issue you had with our app and support. We hold ourselves to a high standard, and we regret that we fell short of your expectations.

Our goal is to always provide our customers with an exceptional experience, and we are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. To prevent similar issues from happening in the future, I am also actively training our support team to enhance the quality of our support services.

I have taken the time to read through your review thoroughly. When we received your feedback, we immediately collaborated with our development team to create a detailed plan to improve our app and fix the issue you encountered. We take your concerns seriously and are committed to making the necessary improvements.

We understand the frustration and inconvenience you faced while dealing with the issues, and we want to do everything we can to make things right. We value your business with PageFly, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. We are always there for you to assist you anytime you need us.

Best regards,

28 febbraio 2021

I have been using Pagefly for about a month now on my client’s website. I had come across some problems and found the team at Pagefly to be super quick at responding to my queries as well as being very helpful. Thank you, Megan. I would definitely recommend Pagefly to anyone who wants to build beautiful Shopify websites.

Whittle Waxes
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 2 marzo 2021

Thanks very much for your great review, we do appreciate that you spent your time leaving us that one.
We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build your client’s website.
While using PageFly, there are some Regarding your feedback that PageFly is not super-user friendly, I really understand and our team has been trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly as well as our support quality.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.