Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 febbraio 2024

Been using PageFly for a year now. Very intuitive interface and loads of good templates to use. The best thing is their customer service - they are always ready to help with anything. I've used them a lot and it makes the subscription well worth it

Eco Beach
Regno Unito
PageFly ha risposto 6 febbraio 2024

Your lovely review made our day! Thanks a bunch for your kind words. We're so glad you enjoyed our app and service.

Once again, thank you for choosing us and for sharing your positive thoughts. We value your trust and look forward to serving you again in the future. If there's anything more we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you all the best,
Marie from PageFly

4 febbraio 2024

I've been working with the application for almost two years - I've tried quite a few, but I can say with certainty that this is the best page building application on the market today. It has endless options, is very easy to operate and the customer service is at the highest level.

kleopatrajewles
PageFly ha risposto 6 febbraio 2024

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your review. Your feedback means the world to us, and we are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience.

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to share your positive experience. We genuinely appreciate your patience, and we look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations in the future.

If there's any further assistance you need, feel free to let us know.

Abed, PageFly Team

1 gennaio 2024

PageFly is a really easy drag-&-drop interface, simple to use and to build pages that one can't build with the default Shopify theme. It allows you to build landing pages and information pages.

Their customer service is amazing. They are ready to help in just a few minutes of pulling out the "help" chat, and they have always helped with any issues that I may be encountering.

Sacred Flow Studios
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 4 gennaio 2024

Receiving a review from you is a true honor. Thanks for choosing us and sharing your positive experience!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

31 gennaio 2024

PageFly has enabled us to drastically improve our eComm store. We needed a Page Builder that was user friendly that we could manage ourselves. The customer service is A+ if you have any issues. Would highly recommend.

Modern Makerie
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 6 febbraio 2024

Thank you for always trusting and supporting our PageFly.

We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us.
We really appreciate it that much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a lovely day ahead

Junie | PageFly Team

17 gennaio 2024

Really great experience with Pagefly. Shopify as a platform is great for e-commerce but horrible when it comes to creative design. While not as creative as other box-model based web design platforms, it's much better than Shopify's built-in design capabilities.

Support is really helpful too.

Innova
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 19 gennaio 2024

Hi,

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with PageFly! and we appreciate your perspective on Shopify's creative design limitations. We understand the importance of a visually appealing website, and we're glad that PageFly has proven to be a valuable solution for enhancing your design capabilities within the Shopify framework.

Your acknowledgment of our support team's helpfulness is truly appreciated. We're here to ensure you have all the assistance you need to make the most out of PageFly.

Thank you for choosing PageFly for your web design needs. We look forward to continuing to support your creative endeavours.

Best regards,
Max | PageFly Team

26 dicembre 2023

I would recommend PageFly for it's ease of use, beautiful templates that can also be customized, for it's third party integrations features. It really makes age building as easy as drag and drop.
And most of all I appreciate their support team turn around time. Great job!!!!

Paw Print Station
Emirati Arabi Uniti
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 28 dicembre 2023

Hi Richard Grifon,
Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Aasim - PageFly Team

18 gennaio 2024

I had a great experience with the customer service! They are quick, very patient and helpful. My technical understanding is limited, so they took all the time needed to reply to all my questions, very precisely. This was super helpful. About the app itself, I'm also super satisfied with the ease of use. It allows you to do a lot with just basic web skills. Very satisfied and recommend it!

WhyNote.co
Svizzera
PageFly ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Drake - PageFly Team

24 dicembre 2023

There are many sections available. The best thing for me is the customer support. Some styles cannot be solved through the operations on the panel. The support staff will help locate the problem and add CSS code to modify it. very good!

TOPDON EUROPE
Spagna
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 26 dicembre 2023

Hi,

I am glad to see your review in our app store. Thank you so much for your kind words and your continued trust in PageFly. Your trust and satisfaction is what drives us forward.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything at any time. We're just a message away!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Abed | PageFly Team

18 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your support!

Junie resolved the problem within minutes and was incredibly kind and helpful.
Never experienced such friendly and prompt support before. Would recommend anytime ❤️

Eleven Australia Österreich Shop
Austria
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your lovely words. I'm glad to know that I and the support team have been helpful to you. We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us.

We really appreciate it that much!

Junie | PageFly Team

4 gennaio 2024

Had a fantastic review with Kate Nguyen. Initially, I felt nervous going on chat when the prompt came up to get feedback on my page. However, after she provided thorough feedback and provided me with tips as well as a guide on how to improve my page i felt less anxious. I feel its important for other applications to provide this type of feedback to clients as it goes a long way in boosting their confidence and provides the renewed hope that the app is after their success. Thank you so so much Kate. You made my day and also made me feel my efforts so far have not been in vein. You sure will see my final work done after working on the feedbacks you provided. You are awesome!

Baytok
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 8 gennaio 2024

Hi,
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled to hear your experience with me and the PageFly app. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and knowing that we made a positive impact on your day makes our work all the more rewarding.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. It's valuable to us as we continuously strive to improve our service and provide the best possible experience for our customers.

Thank you again for choosing PageFly! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sincerely,