Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 settembre 2023

I appreciate Sally from the team responded promptly. Sally was helpful and detailed. Thank you. :-)

SARLAZ fashion
Malaysia
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 10 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

While using PageFly, there are some issues but we are always here for you to help you.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

30 novembre 2023

they are good at assisting me as a newbie. thank you so much

Public Relay
Malaysia
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 25 dicembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly!

We're always here to help you with any further questions or concerns you may have, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

Thank you for choosing our product, and we hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future.

21 settembre 2023

App is not very user friendly but I was lucky to have Paula, Customer Support agent to help me out. She was patient, professional and very nice. Five stars for Paula and 4 stars for the app.

Family Nexus
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 10 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback on PageFly. Thanks to your feedback, we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve. We will try our best to improve our app and support to serve you better.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help. I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

7 settembre 2023

Good Support, doing their best to help you out to solve your problem. wishing that their support stay like this or get better in some technical aspects.

Wandiva
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 11 settembre 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

It makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support, and it was truly a pleasure to assist you.

As discussed, please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.
We will improve ourselves to serve you better!

All the best!

Kate | PageFly Customer Success Manager

29 dicembre 2023

Top Support

Cannabiothek
Germania
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 19 gennaio 2024

4 agosto 2023

Thanks for the great customer service, Adrian! He was able to quickly identify the problem and give solutions despite not being able to get into the site. Most just say they need access but he was able to problem-solve despite this. Thanks, man!

Utah Ski Gear
Stati Uniti
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 7 agosto 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with PageFly.

25 agosto 2023

Lucian and James managed to resolve my technical issue, however the customer service messaging tool needs reviewing, as you are constantly having to repeat your request over and over again as your ticket keeps being passed onto various members of the support team, rather than it being held with one member from start to finish!!

Clarendon Fine Art
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 25 settembre 2023

10 agosto 2023

The integration was broken... clicking the link from Shopify resulted in a blank page
So I went to the Pagefly site, clicked on Chat, told my woes to the person on the other end, and he or she helped me out. So I give 100% for service.
But I wish it hadn't been broken at first.

Skyscape Concrete
Stati Uniti
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 14 agosto 2023

11 ottobre 2023

A very helpful app and a very supported team

أرزاق بلس
Arabia Saudita
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 27 novembre 2023

I feel happy that our support team could assist you. We will improve our app to make it better and better. If you have any questions or more feedback, please do let us know.

Cookie - PageFly Team

14 gennaio 2024

Eine wirklich sehr gute App.

Greetings And More