PageFly Landing Page Builder , 10.346 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 maggio 2024

10,000 + reviews at 4.9 star rating.

It's because PageFly is the best for creating custom pages. I have used them for 7 years on multiple popular stores and I HIGHLY recommend them.

Booster Crate
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 25 maggio 2024

Hi Tyler,

We're over the moon about your review! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad we hit the mark.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

4 aprile 2024

Wow - these guys are amazing. As someone who is not a coder, they have gone above and beyond to make software that is super easy to understand and build with. Their customer support is some of the best I have ever experienced and I appreciate them so much!!

Wolfspout
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 8 aprile 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Randy | PageFly Team

7 maggio 2024

Super professional team and always online, respectful treatment, always solving my problem like a miracle, special thanks to the support section Mr. Boo , I am completely satisfied

LA DIAMOND
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 9 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Your kind words have truly made my day, and I'm thrilled to hear that I was able to meet your expectations.

It's always a pleasure to assist you, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Wishing you continued success with your store, and thank you again for choosing PageFly.

Best regards,
Boo - PageFly Team

16 aprile 2024

I had an exceptional experience with Paula, a customer support advisor at Pagefly, who provided an invaluable piece of Shopify knowledge that has significantly simplified my operations. After collaborating with several developers who couldn’t deliver an effective solution, Paula’s straightforward and practical advice was a breath of fresh air. Her expertise not only solved my issue but also enhanced my systems, making my daily tasks much more manageable. Paula's support has been a game-changer for my business, and I cannot thank her enough. Highly recommend her for anyone looking for top-notch customer service and reliable page building solutions!

autopump
Regno Unito
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 22 aprile 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it that much!

I am happy that you had a positive experience with PageFly.

Our support team is online 24/7 and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

I wish you all the best to your business!

Paula | PageFly Team

9 aprile 2024

A bit of a learning curve but the training videos are very helpful. The 24/7 support staff is EXCELLENT. Most issues/questions resolved during first contact. Highly recommend...

SafeGuardian Senior Medical Alarm SOS Pendants & Smartwatches. #1 Fall Detection w/ Call & Text Alerts
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 14 aprile 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Marie | PageFly Team

9 maggio 2024

PageFly is super easy to learn and navigate! The customer service is amazing and always answers our questions promptly!

88 Acres
Oltre 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 21 maggio 2024

Hi Nicole Ledoux,

Aasim - PageFly Team

29 aprile 2024

As an eCommerce store owner, I'm always on the lookout for tools that can enhance my website's performance and user experience. I recently decided to give PageFly Landing Page Builder a try, and I must say, it has exceeded my expectations in every way!

Right off the bat, I was impressed with PageFly's intuitive drag-and-drop interface. It made the process of creating and customizing landing pages incredibly straightforward. The wide range of pre-designed templates also provided a great starting point, allowing me to craft professional-looking pages in just a few clicks.

Another critical aspect where PageFly shines is its seamless integration with Shopify. This compatibility has been a game-changer for me. It allows real-time updates and syncs beautifully with my store's inventory, ensuring that product details and prices are always up to date. Plus, the responsiveness of the pages is fantastic, providing a smooth browsing experience on both desktop and mobile devices.

Customer service deserves a special mention too. Whenever I faced a hiccup or had a query, the support team was prompt, courteous, and very knowledgeable. Their tips and direct assistance have helped me make the most out of the platform.

In conclusion, PageFly Landing Page Builder is a powerful tool that has significantly boosted my online store's appearance and performance. If you're looking to elevate your eCommerce site with customized, effective landing pages, I highly recommend PageFly. It's user-friendly, feature-rich, and backed by excellent support—truly a top-tier tool for any store owner!

KMPrintSA
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

Wow, Thank you so much for the Superb review.

It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me really glad to know that I was able to help you. It seems nice when our customers are happy with our service.

I am happy that you have a good experience with PageFly, this is a huge motivation for us to improve our app to serve you better.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Best Regards,
Tam - PageFly Team

19 marzo 2024

Fast learning curve. Excellent support. And I solved a very complex page layout problem in less than one hour that I had been working on for DAYS with native Shopify. Not complaining about native Shopify. But if you need truly custom layouts, INCLUDING inserting custom html and other functionality not normally available for regular page layouts, you can’t beat this app!

PETCODE PAWS
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 22 marzo 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Bayo - PageFly Team

20 maggio 2024

An amazing app for endless customizations when build new pages. Having the ability to add products and collections to custom landing pages is extremely beneficial. The wonderful support team helps whenever we have any questions or need assistance with customizations.

Panama Jack®
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 25 maggio 2024

Tyler - PageFly Team

22 aprile 2024

Outstanding customer service experience with Aasim from PageFly! He provided exceptional support by creating a video tutorial to help me resolve an issue promptly. I truly appreciate the dedication and expertise demonstrated. PageFly is a fantastic tool, and Aasim's assistance has made my experience even better. Thank you for the top-notch service and for going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. Highly recommend! 5 stars!

Digital Property